[Jwolf] The List

Jwolf's The List offers quite a different perspective in search of love! Try it and enjoy the ride :)

There is a lot of hot sex :*) in the story, but that the way J balances with true emotions and the sexual exploration is really different!

Every chapter offers a small story but also builds up a bigger picture of the lead characters life.

:2thumbs:

• Like 2

This is an unique story told in a novel way. If you want something a bit different, with new perspectives on old situations with lots of hot guys hot sex and hot chocolate (OK I made up the hot chocolate bit... maybe) the this is your story

• Like 1

lots of hot guys hot sex and hot chocolate (OK I made up the hot chocolate bit... maybe) the this is your story

What a great idea... I've got to start putting some hot chocolate in the mix... although there are some plans for coffee here pretty soon.

• Like 1

Jwolf's The List offers quite a different perspective in search of love! Try it and enjoy the ride :)

There is a lot of hot sex :*) in the story, but that the way J balances with true emotions and the sexual exploration is really different!

Every chapter offers a small story but also builds up a bigger picture of the lead characters life.

:2thumbs:

As if I don't have enough to read :/

But I will add it to my list. Anyone who praises someone else with such BIG letters, demands I at least take a peek. :P

Nice of you to give the shout out for someone else.

Andy

• Like 1

As if I don't have enough to read :/

But I will add it to my list. Anyone who praises someone else with such BIG letters, demands I at least take a peek. :P

Nice of you to give the shout out for someone else.

Andy

Hah! I always shout for the stories I love!

Btw, Andy, go and read Lugh's Catara as well, if you haven't done that already. I NEED for him to continue the story. **pouts** (Sorry J for advertising in your thread :D )

• Like 1

Guilt... Never a good thing..

No conversation... because guys are just being 'A GUY' about it, is WORSE!!!

I'd love to pound some sense into Connor and Kyle.. maybe just conk their heads together and say, "TALK!!! dammit!" :pissed:

• Like 2

Guilt... Never a good thing..

No conversation... because guys are just being 'A GUY' about it, is WORSE!!!

I'd love to pound some sense into Connor and Kyle.. maybe just conk their heads together and say, "TALK!!! dammit!" :pissed:

I hear exactly what you're saying, and I want to throw a question out there. I agree that Cooper and Kyle need to talk it out, figure out what's going on, etc. But to serve the story, it's not in their character to sit down and discuss (The last time Copper wanted to "talk" Kyle thought it was a booty call). So as writers, what do you do when you disagree with your character's actions, but its the characters that you created and their actions are already characterized? Hopefully that question makes sense lol.

• Like 2

I hear exactly what you're saying, and I want to throw a question out there. I agree that Cooper and Kyle need to talk it out, figure out what's going on, etc. But to serve the story, it's not in their character to sit down and discuss (The last time Copper wanted to "talk" Kyle thought it was a booty call). So as writers, what do you do when you disagree with your character's actions, but its the characters that you created and their actions are already characterized? Hopefully that question makes sense lol.

I get what you're saying. You have to go with your character, and just be prepared to deal with readers who are gonna go "Why did so and so do that?? It's so dumb!" People do dumb things in real life all the time.

• Like 2

Do we really want to see the List ending in chapter 6?

If Cooper and Kyle just talked and lived happily ever after, would that be interesting? I say, let the boys grow as characters, let them make mistakes and learn to deal with them. This is developing a really interesting and morally complex story that I enjoy reading.

Jwolf, I like that you are not sugar coating this story, even If it has a young Hugh Jackman look alikes in it! :2thumbs:

• Like 1

Throw in a crisis that MAKES them talk.

Mine usually involves a hospital bed but that might be a bit drastic for you.

How about being trapped inside a stuck lift, or falling down a well :)

:lol: Nephy... Awesome idea!!!

Given How Coop keeps following his d... ummm little head... A hospital bed would probably give him a break... and also MAKE him talk to Kyle!!!

• Like 1

:lol: Nephy... Awesome idea!!!

Given How Coop keeps following his d... ummm little head... A hospital bed would probably give him a break... and also MAKE him talk to Kyle!!!

Are u sure Frosty? Coop could easily hook up with a hot nurse? :devil: Get some tender loving TLC

• Like 1

Are u sure Frosty? Coop could easily hook up with a hot nurse? :devil: Get some tender loving TLC

:lol: true.. we cant trust him alone... but what if Kyle refuses to leave.. we KNOW that kyle feels strongly for him.. he just wont admit it!!! :P

• Like 2

Frosty, believe it or not they talk soon! Well, three or four chapters soon. But true to budding gay form, it doesn't take a hospital bed, it takes a shopping trip. To Ralph Lauren. Too cliche? Too bad. I love the scene!

• Like 1

Frosty, believe it or not they talk soon! Well, three or four chapters soon. But true to budding gay form, it doesn't take a hospital bed, it takes a shopping trip. To Ralph Lauren. Too cliche? Too bad. I love the scene!

OOOH!! shopping trips!! I love shopping (reading abt them.. that is.. I HATE to go shopping, lol) , Ralph Lauren! well.. that sounds fun.. i think! ;)

• Like 2

And the best shopping scene of all time is... from Pretty Woman. "You people work on commission, right? Big mistake. Huge! I have shopping to do." But I digress.

I agree.. :D :D :D I completely agree with you!!

• Like 2

Cooper would be called Coop by most guys, but I'm stumped on a nickname for Kyle. It'd probably be something that's not actually a shortened version of his name, since it's pretty short anyway. I'd go with his last name.