What if...

I was surfing some other forums and found and interesting game. It is called "What if..." I thought it might be fun to post here.

One poster posts a what if question, the following poster answers and makes another question.

Let's Begin!

What if there was a chocolate shortage around the world?

I was surfing some other forums and found and interesting game. It is called "What if..." I thought it might be fun to post here.

One poster posts a what if question, the following poster answers and makes another question.

Let's Begin!

What if there was a chocolate shortage around the world?

Chocolate Easter bunnies would have much shorter ears.

What if there were no friction in the world?

• Like 1

Dry humping would be really uncomfortable.

What if no one ever forgot anything, ever?

Wouldn't dry humping be more comfortable without friction (since it will just slide through)? Then again without friction, will it get stimulated?

Anyway, back to the question: you'll always be happy for the good things but sad for the bad. You'll never be able to forget traumatic things. I know of a person with a photographic memory and she says she still has problems coping with a traumatic experience she had. Every little detail is there in her head.

What if sugar was healthy?

Wouldn't dry humping be more comfortable without friction (since it will just slide through)? Then again without friction, will it get stimulated?

Anyway, back to the question: you'll always be happy for the good things but sad for the bad. You'll never be able to forget traumatic things. I know of a person with a photographic memory and she says she still has problems coping with a traumatic experience she had. Every little detail is there in her head.

What if sugar was healthy?

If sugar was healthy? Oh gosh. Would it still make peeps fat? People could eat chocolate and cakes and candy without feeling bad. But if it was healthy peeps would probably awoid it.

What if animals would suddenly start speaking in human's language?

Everybody will become vegetarian. I don't think I can eat something that speaks my language.What if apocalypse happened today?

I would make some popcorn and sit back and watch from my personal suite at Lucifer's place

What if cows tried to take over the world????

We would all be screwed considering we farm them for meat. Talk about built up anger.

What if everyone was born with four arms?

Then people would run into the dilemma of not knowing which hand to jerk off with.

What if the chicken didn't make it across the road?

Then people would run into the dilemma of not knowing which hand to jerk off with.

What if the chicken didn't make it across the road?

Then it probably got hit by a car.

What if the worlds supply of oil ran out tomorrow?

We would all get in shape from the walking we would have to do or there would be some big ass riots resulting in the end of the world as we know it. :blink:

What if the tragedy of Sept. 11 never happened?

We would all get in shape from the walking we would have to do or there would be some big ass riots resulting in the end of the world as we know it. :blink:

What if the tragedy of Sept. 11 never happened?

We would still be able to smuggle drugs and peanuts and fruit on planes

What if Hitler was never born?

<br />We would still be able to smuggle drugs and peanuts and fruit on planes<br /><br /><br />What if Hitler was never born?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Then Family Guy would be short of some jokes.

What if Obama wasn't black?

<br /><br /><br />

Then Family Guy would be short of some jokes.

What if Obama wasn't black?

His name would seem even stranger.

What if Germany had developed the A-bomb first?

Most people would never see the difference.

What if men could get pregnant too?

women would be taking over the world cause the men wouldn't be able to work from the pmsing :P

what if women did take over the world?

The place would be a much more emotional place. A lot more tears and cheating men would probable have to suffer the death penalty.

What if we all were hermaphrodites?

Nobody would be looking for a date for Saturday.

What if you had to pass a test and obtain a license to have kids?

Then all the people who stand around and protest about how all homosexuals are abominations and will go to hell will feel pretty damn stupid when they die.

What if people were not so power hungry?