[Renee Stevens] Welcome!

• Site Administrator

I'd like to welcome Renee!

Our newest Hosted Author!

And yes, sometimes I do get to be first!

Thanks Lugh! And thanks for everything you did to get me all set up!!! I really appreciate it and you did an awesome job!

• Site Administrator

Congrats Renee!!!!!!!!!! :music: :music: :music:

I'm so happy for you! :hug:

And lovely skin! :)

Thanks Maria!!!! I'm pretty happy with the skin myself!!! :hug:

10.gif

:) :) CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :)

:2thumbs:

Thanks Frosty!!!!!

• Site Administrator

Sorry I don't have any fancy pictures to put into this BUT how about a great big

WOO HOO!!!!!

Congrats Renee - over due and well deserved! :)

Andy

Thanks Andy!! Awww, the WOO HOO!!!!! works for me as that's how I'm feeling right now :).

YAY :)

Thanks Nephy!!!!

Congratulations Renee!!!!

Thank you Sharon!!!

Congrats and Well Done! :2thumbs:

Thank you Dark!!!!

CONGRATS RENEE!!! :D :D :D :D

Thank you Stu!! :lol:

congratulations.gif

Hugs Hugs Hugs!!!

Thank you Cia!!!! :hug::hug::hug: This is also a big credit to you since you do so much to help me get my stories ready to post!

Congrats :). Now I feel really special getting to beta for you :P. Speaking of which . . . when might I see another chapter of NMH? :D

Thanks Sara!!!! Now as for NMH, I'm working on it, I really am... It's just not wanting to cooperate!!!!

Congratulations Renee!! :2thumbs:

Thank you Breeze!!

Renee,

I've been following your writing, off and on, since you were first writing Eternity. That was a few years back, now.

Congratulations on your new status at GA! You're joining several other hosted authors here who I have also been following for years, so this further simplifies my ability to keep up with the good writers I like to read.

(P.S. I hadn't known about Eternal Christmas, which shows how difficult it can be to keep up.)

• Site Administrator

Renee,

I've been following your writing, off and on, since you were first writing Eternity. That was a few years back, now.

Congratulations on your new status at GA! You're joining several other hosted authors here who I have also been following for years, so this further simplifies my ability to keep up with the good writers I like to read.

(P.S. I hadn't known about Eternal Christmas, which shows how difficult it can be to keep up.)

Thank you so much for the Congrats! I love hearing that I've had readers following me for years, you're right, Eternity was a long time ago :lol:. I feel honored to be among the other Hosted Authors on the site and I really hope that you enjoy Eternal Christmas as much as I enjoyed writing it!

• Site Administrator

Congrats Renee!!!!

It is super to have another super author that is hosted :D

Take a bow, you deserve it :)

• Site Administrator

Congrats Renee!!!!

It is super to have another super author that is hosted :D

Take a bow, you deserve it :)

Thank you Steve!!!!! I'm looking forward to continuing my stories as a Hosted Author!