Map of Average Penis Size

• Site Administrator

I guess the website crashed that had the interactive map.

The best I could find was here

If you click on the map it will just go to the broken link.

I guess the website crashed that had the interactive map.

The best I could find was here

If you click on the map it will just go to the broken link.

That's weird, the link still works for me...

Oh and I LOVE the quote: "Think we invest 5 times more in research on penis enlargement and breast size increase than in Alzheimer's. This means that we will all be gorgeous, but we won't remember what we used it for."

Too bad they didn't measure the nose to see in which countries men are the biggest liars about their penis size.

Well then according to the map the biggest liars in Europe are the French ;):P

Someone posted this on their Facebook and I thought I would share with you. Here http://www.targetmap...x?reportId=3073 is the Google Map of average penis size by countries that provided the data. It doesn't distinguish the states in the US or provinces in Canada but... well, for fun it's nice. ;)

You wouldn't have posted this simply because a certain Central European country has an incredibly long penis ranking, would you?:D

LOL.

I've had my fair share of guys and that there certainly doesn't represent what I've seen. Not that I measure you understand, not with a tape or ruler anyway! :P

Saying that, I do have a knack of picking the more, shall we say..... generously proportioned man. 0:)

Well then according to the map the biggest liars in Europe are the French ;):P

That's slander, young man! France is the same colour as the Czech Republic! :P

Or do you have personal statistics about French men you'd like to share, perhaps? :o

While writing the above, I realised that my own very limited statistics still span 4 continents and 5 nationalities :*) and don't really confirm the map.

• Like 1

That would be median, not average.

Agreed. Since they used mean, penis size most be normally distributed (like a bell curve) are the mean. So the majority will be around the mean, while a few will be bigger and a few will be smaller than the mean.

Agreed. Since they used mean, penis size most be normally distributed (like a bell curve) are the mean. So the majority will be around the mean, while a few will be bigger and a few will be smaller than the mean.

Well aren't you all technical and smart. :P

You wouldn't have posted this simply because a certain Central European country has an incredibly long penis ranking, would you?:D

Well it clearly shows where did the HUNGarians got their name ;):P

• Like 1

Yeah, but the important thing to remember is that on guy with a 10 mile long cock will throw the distribution off totally -- median will still be alright, but the mean would be totally screwed.

And I wish I could be hung like that!

Edited by Rilbur

Yeah, but the important thing to remember is that on guy with a 10 mile long cock will throw the distribution off totally -- median will still be alright, but the mean would be totally screwed.

And I wish I could be hung like that!

Not if the sample size is large enough. In any event, the guy with the 10 mile long cock would be an outlier, and most likely would be eliminated from the survey data as an aberration. Camy is going to calculate the standard deviation for us, so then we'll know what range we can expect (with a 68.26% degree of certainty).:lol:

I would like to publicly confirm through empirical evidence the accuracy of the Central European aspect of this survey. :P

The UK aspect is, wildly inaccurate

• Like 1