Comicfan - Accidents Happen by Comicfan

I read a first chapter of Accidents Happen this morning and it has a really good start. The lead character seems all nerdy and a looser, but I just fell in love with him. I so wanna wrap my arms around him and make everything better.

So the start of this story was a rough spot for Charlie. I'm interested to hear more about Charlie and the themes in this story. Wanna tell us something more without spoiling the plot?

**is hooked**

I read a first chapter of Accidents Happen this morning and it has a really good start. The lead character seems all nerdy and a looser, but I just fell in love with him. I so wanna wrap my arms around him and make everything better.

So the start of this story was a rough spot for Charlie. I'm interested to hear more about Charlie and the themes in this story. Wanna tell us something more without spoiling the plot?

**is hooked**

My poor little Charlie. The guy is basically your sweet next door neighbor. The guy you know you can talk to who won't tell your business all over town. Short, thin, good looking but he just doesn't realize it which helps to keep him humble. He had a hard time growing up, as you seen in chapter 2, but he just keeps going. Of course by the end of the second chapter Charlie has to move out of the bubble he has built around himself. Tina and the mystery man in the black coat are going to force him to take a good look at his life. To be explored will be the idea of relationships, dealing with love when it comes, family and friends and their influence, and what happens when you stop trying to be perfect and just be yourself.

Thanks for starting this thread Marzipan. :worship: I will answer anything I can without giving away the whole story.

• Like 1

You can also make a post here if you want peeps to notice a new chappy etc. :)

Thank you, I will. Still busy crafting chapter 3 but as soon as I'm done I'll let everyone know. :)

Okay, I knew there were a few problems with Chapter 1. I went back and rewrote parts and corrected all the errors I could find. I don't claim to be perfect but I hate for my errors to mess up Charlie's world. Also Chapter 3 has now gone up. Enjoy and feel free to comment. Thank you for the support and the comments. They really do mean a lot to a writer.:read:

Also if there is a glaring problem, and it is something you don't feel comfortable stating to the forums or on a review please feel free to send me a message. I'd rather it be corrected then no one say anything to me.

Thank you,

Wayne

I apologize for the delay. Chapter four is up as of now. Real life kept me from doing the revising it needed before it went up. Enjoy and comments are always appreciated on my work.

waiting for the 5th chapter :P :P

It is there. Honest and truly it is. :blink: Busy with the writing of Chapter 6 now. To whet your appetite it is called The Song showed the End. Make of that what you can. B)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

NOT fair!!! I want some more :P :P when is the next one coming?? :o

As of now Chapter 6 is up. That was perhaps the hardest chapter to write. Pain is never good but be honest and let me know what you think. Sometimes things have to fall apart before they can be put together correctly.

• Like 1

Just so everyone knows - I found myself an editor. Thank you to both Frosty and Cia who noted mistakes. Feeling that I didn't want to take my readers out of my stories due to silly mistakes, amazing how I can catch others but fail to spot my own :wub:, I have managed to secure Voltaire to edit this story. So any mistakes up to now are mine and mine alone. Voltaire will be working his magic to edit my first six chapters and then going forward he will be correcting my screw ups so Charlie's story can be enjoyed. Thank you all for reading and hopefully now your reading pleasure will actually be a pleasure. In the meantime my gratitude to Voltaire is undying. :worship:

• Like 1

Chapter 7 is presently in the hands of my editor. Once he makes sure I haven't screwed it up the chapter, it will go up for my fans. In the meantime I have begun work on chapter 8. That is all on the updates for the moment.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay I do apologize to anyone who is reading. I have not stopped writing but my editor had a personal emergency. I am however also looking for someone who will Beta the story and catch and continuality issues. Someone who will make sure it all reads well and if there are any problems with timing, change of names, or any other issues would catch it. I am trying my best but need someone who isn't afraid to say, HEY THIS IS SCREWED UP! If you are interested please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay I've had a change of editors and the chapters have been up at a pretty good pace. Chapters 1-13 are up and ready for comments. I don't know if this is used by anyone other than Mandy and Frosty but hopefully people are enjoy Charlie. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Watch a thread die painfully. :lol: For those reading this is now up to chapter 15. Enjoy.

The thread is maybe dying but not the readers. I look for a new chapter every day and get happy every time I see a new one. I love the story and the main character, the mother, the cusine.... So don't you deare to stop writhing. I usualy read most of the chapters more than once so I can stand waiting for the next one.:worship:

• 1 month later...

The thread is maybe dying but not the readers. I look for a new chapter every day and get happy every time I see a new one. I love the story and the main character, the mother, the cusine.... So don't you deare to stop writhing. I usualy read most of the chapters more than once so I can stand waiting for the next one.:worship:

Well still pumping out Charlie. Up to Chapter 21 now and 22 should be up before the weekend I hope. Glad you are enjoying it Morgnita. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Well in 7 more chapters Charlie's full story will be told, or at least all of it that I plan to explore. I do thank you all who have been constant readers and commenting. It is nice to know what the readers enjoy, find hard to understand, or want more of. Thank you so much for taking this road with Charlie Wagner and myself.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is even looking to use the thread. However the chapters are up through 25 now. I'm hopefully going to have 26 up before Saturday and writing 27 now. The story is fully sketched out and just trying to tie up the loose threads and let you all know about the various characters I have had in and out of the story. As a reader I've always wanted to know what happened to some of the great characters a writer will introduce in a story but then seem to vanish. Hopefully I will leave you all feeling satisfied with AH. Thank you for sticking with me and I hope it has been worth your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Me:

But what has me more intrigues is the whole Rick Jr. thingy with Mom and Rick Sr. So are Unc C and nephew R going to have a swinging gay bachelor's pad anytime soon? I mean, for a hot naked ass, I still know my way to Patchogue. ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif

You:

OMG. There is no family funny business in my story. ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png I have enough irons in the fire without that complication. Geez.

Okay so you're twisted. Who said anything about them hooking up?? :blink: I meant Roommates. They're cousins, about the same age, both gay, any of this sound like they'd be perfect roommates? Where'd sleeping together come in?? Geez yourself :P