Comicfan - Accidents Happen by Comicfan

For those still interested. Chapter 29 is up. Chapter 30, Christmas should be up no later than Monday, I hope, and the final Chapter up by next Saturday. Thank you all for reading and commenting.

• 4 weeks later...

Well 30 is up and just the last chapter to go ladies and gentleman. I think you have enjoyed the story. I am grateful to those of you who have hung in there. I give incredible credit to those who sit and do this week after week, and publish on time. I now understand why so many write the story first and then publish. Makes it much easier to catch mistakes when you don't have to go back weeks to reread what is fresh in your mind when you write it all at once. Again I wish to thank Jian for his time and effort as the beta on this story and Intune for coming in and whipping it into final shape.

Alright trying hard to finish Charlie up so his last chapter will be up before the weekend. My big question, and it was asked of me, but I'm passing the buck. I've been writing all about Charlie, Barbara, Scott, Joe, Rick Jr, and Ben. Someone asked if they were based on real people. I will state the honest answer yes and no. I know, you are thinking that was as clear as mud. Let me explain.

Charlie - Charlie is a part of me. He is the hope, the curiosity, the desire, and alright he has my rotten luck on most things but at least his mistakes turn out well.

Scott - Well, meet the older me. The experience of my life, the history, the ability to see where you have been and try to help and reassure others.

Barbara - For the most part she is equal parts of my mother, my best friend, and one woman named Lee all rolled into one body. The earth mother and positive force in Charlie's life.

Joe - Some of the men I know who are really loving and caring for their children. You think sometimes that they only found in stories, but you find them in real life too and they are blended into Joe.

Rick Jr. - He is part of couple I know very well. He is all male, macho, but the total wimp when he is within two feet of his lover. In other words he is a whipped puppy when it comes to his "Ben".

Ben - he is sort of a conglomerate of a ideas and people but no one in particular.

Usually I am asked all sorts of questions. Now I am asking you, the readers one. Who do you see as these people? Would you create a drawing of them? If you see them as real people who might you cast to play them? I'm curious. So stop and think, after all this whole story takes place from September to December. Just four months from start to finish. Who do you see playing them or how do you see these characters. Please feel free to answer. Also if anyone has a suggestion on a design for the story especially now that it is nearly over, and some will only read it as a completed piece, what should greet them when they begin Accidents Happen?

• 2 weeks later...

The final chapter is now in the hands of the editor and beta. The second these two people are done Chapter 31, the final chapter of Accidents Happen will go up. Thank you all for your patience and staying till the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So i just started to read this story and how ironic I have a professor now for printmaking whose name is Scott Reeds as well....thank god he doesnt have blue eyes or else it would ruin the story for me because my professor is kinda ugly....>.>

So i just started to read this story and how ironic I have a professor now for printmaking whose name is Scott Reeds as well....thank god he doesnt have blue eyes or else it would ruin the story for me because my professor is kinda ugly....>.>

Well considering the characters are composites of people I know or types of people it would be really odd to meet a match for anyone in this story. I do hope you enjoy it though 3clips3.