[Andr0gene] Confounded Part II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just read all your books, one weekend! Hubbie not impressed. But A) How are u not published!! B ) New chaperters, pllllleeeaassssee. Oh and C) Please write more of them. Honestly, love them all.

Edited by Renato

Sometimes, publishers demand a certain word count, which I don't always meet, but I've had offers. I dunno, maybe someday. But am i correct in reading that you neglected your hubby because you were reading? lol!

Soon there will be another update. I'm currently also writing another story, which has been in the making since 2009, writing on/off on it. It's nearing its ending, so when I finish that, it'll also be released. Something to look forward to. ;)

Thank you for reading. Now, go give the hubster some attention. :))

A.

Aaahh Hubbies got Football(or for you guys Soccer) seasons with food and beer. What more could he want:).

If you ever decide to publish I'd diffo buy all your books, but enough with gushing. Hurry and give me my fix, I'll check back next week:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm...due to some real life stuff, and recent reviews, I'm taking it all under review. Some of the reviews made me think about some structure in the current stories, so I may go back to some, before finishing this. Or I may finish this. Or post another. But still here, and still writing, just not...posting. yet. ;)

A.

• 2 months later...

This story is pretty special to me, seeing as its how I found my way to this site. Oh and also because its really good!

Looking forward to whenever you post next! Posted Image Although I've already read through all of your other stories (which I loved too btw) and now I'm getting restless!!

• 4 months later...

After a long hiatus, I've begun to write again. I can't say for sure when anything will go up, but there are three stories, at the moment. Kit's development in this one prompted another story I started a few weeks ago, which goes more into the world of B/s. I've been challenged by a few people, recently, to write in that category. I've debated taking this one down, and incorporating it in here, to add depth, but then I began that other story, which took a life of its own. So it's deleting, editing, rewriting, etc etc. It'll take time, but I have not forgotten this. Posted Image

A.

Edited by Andr0gene
  • Like 1

*groans* YOU! Bane of my existence! Silence!

You can say I'm the bane of your existence or whatnot. But truth remains....I rock your world, baby Posted Image

And you did post a new chapter. Posted Image And I liked it.

Edited by Anya