Oh I didn't see the new chapter you released June 26th. *goes off to read*

When are you gonna post the one from Tom's POV? :P

Edited by Anya
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Last Christmas I gave you...

well maybe not my heart, but at least some encouragement to post a couple of chapters, and I think they were my best present for 2013. So how about giving all of your readers a Holiday treat this year too ? We miss Kit and Tom and Taylan and Mitch.

• Like 1

I hadn't realized that more chapters had been posted...I just caught up and agree with Tim...I miss these guys too....it was like finding buried treasure to discover new chapters...wishing and hoping for more....cheers...Gary

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And, I know this was originally intended as a two-part story, but I have an idea...been toying with it for quite some time, wrote something else in the meantime, which branched off again into an idea, and it meshes with this story, so...perhaps this becomes a trilogy. I won't, however, post anything until finished. learned that lesson. :D

• Like 5

And, I know this was originally intended as a two-part story, but I have an idea...been toying with it for quite some time, wrote something else in the meantime, which branched off again into an idea, and it meshes with this story, so...perhaps this becomes a trilogy. I won't, however, post anything until finished. learned that lesson.

Oh, yes! A trilogy would be great! Confounded was one of the first stories I read here and I loved the sequel as well! When I got the notification for the new chapter I was so excited :) I  thing I'm going to do a little binge reading ! Keep writing, I missed your characters and stories!

• Like 1

Hello! :D

I finished Part 1 awhile ago and I haven't even responded here. So, what do I think?

Well...

I love Taylan, Mitch, and Kit. :) Taylan always got me to laugh in each chapter, his wit always made my day. Mitch, he was a bit of a surprise. I know he isn't distant as some would think of him (Taylan included in the beginning) but I was surprised at how much opposite of distant Mitch was. He is very warm and loving, especially with Taylan and Kit. :)

And goodness, Mitch and Kit can be... dramatic :rolleyes: Of course, I mean that affectionately. While their goodbye's were dramatic and teary-eyed, I always found it adorable.

Kit, I actually thought he would be younger (around five years old). So, when I read that he was actually almost 15, I expected a moody and rebellious teenager. Obviously, he's a great kid, very perceptive, sweet, and loving.

Andr0gene, thank you for this amazing story :hug:

Now, I'm off to Part 2!

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

Thanks Androgene

I had almost given up hope you would return here... and complete this very entertaining story ...

So glad you came back and will complete it... for I love the characters and the way they interact... the banter...

but also the depth of the characters... and the way they give love :worship: ... and yes even the sex is hot... LOL... :*) 

But menytioning there is even a new story coming up... 

Thanks from a friend...

• Like 1

Thanks Androgene

I had almost given up hope you would return here... and complete this very entertaining story ...

So glad you came back and will complete it... for I love the characters and the way they interact... the banter...

but also the depth of the characters... and the way they give love :worship: ... and yes even the sex is hot... LOL... :*)

But menytioning there is even a new story coming up... 

Thanks from a friend...

Oooh, a fellow dutchy! lol!

Yes, a new story is in the works, this one is also being worked on (next chapter begun a while ago, just knitting it together), and then the idea of an actual part 3 to this. I'm not done yet. ;)

A.

• Like 3

Oooh, a fellow dutchy! lol!

Yes, a new story is in the works, this one is also being worked on (next chapter begun a while ago, just knitting it together), and then the idea of an actual part 3 to this. I'm not done yet. ;)

A.

Hi Andr0gene

Hmm for me nothing new... I might even have mentioned it in a comment on your stories or a message... since we linked as friends here a long time ago... :rolleyes:

But I like it you now realise it... LOL... :P 

I'm native dutch and ... if you are as well, your skill in writing English (the way you do) is amazing... :worship:

and besides that I love the humour in your stories and the development of your characters and the way they commit to each other when realising they want a 'forever' relationship.

Tomorrow it will be the 26th aniversary we  (I and my partner) 1st met... and like in your stories it took time for us to go there and ...

And hey OMG you are not that freaky neighbour writing stories about us ...!!!  :o  LOL... :P

Love your stories, keep witing and ...yes... I will will say... PLEASE ...do not wait that long again...

Love,hugs

AndyG

Yes, native Dutch. TY for the compliment. All self taught. ;)

Haha, I doubt I live next to you, or even in the same town, considering I have no couples (of our inclination) in my social circle. I live in the north as well, but I doubt it's the same town. :D

I won't wait that long, I promise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

So, Andy, will we get the next chapter for Christmas? It would be the best present. :D

Patience Tim, patience...remember, good things come to those who wait.... -_-

Aww, who am I kidding, it would be an awesome present!!! :D

• Like 1