Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 75 :The Night of the Mob

One scene I am looking forward to is when the two amateur private defectives learn about the Dastardly Duo.

When they both realize how their chit chatting in bed, has been responsible for many of Trevor’s problems.

Yep, that will definitely make fun reading.

I am having some thoughs on this. IMHO our soft hearted (or is that headed) author will probably have Sanchez kill the Dastardly Duo off, so that the Amature PIs never learn what they did. (Lisa would wind up in a rubber room.)

thanks for another great chapter

Thanks!! A new one should be up within half an hour. :)

Does Robbie the Robot make a guest appearance in the next chapter? or is that 'forbidden?" LOL 0:)

ROFL!!!

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the title of 76... I was looking for something alone those lines and remembered that line from "Forbidden Planet" which was already a very old move when I first saw it, around 30 years ago. Good catch!!! :2thumbs:

I look forward to seeing Bridget and George hoisted on their own petard.

Perhaps they are just a little... misunderstood. :-)

I am having some thoughs on this. IMHO our soft hearted (or is that headed) author will probably have Sanchez kill the Dastardly Duo off, so that the Amature PIs never learn what they did. (Lisa would wind up in a rubber room.)

Soft headed? But but but! I am anything but! I have a hard head, by virtue of my exceedingly thick skull (which many have said is actually entirely solid...). B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..