Comicfan - Strange Family, Unusual Lovers, and Other Jobs by comicfan

• Site Administrator

Strange Family, Unusual Lovers, and Other Jobs by comicfan

Jonas takes a chance and tells his father his secret and ends up tossed out of his house. Throwing his chances to the wind he takes a wild new job and might just end up with a fantasy lover.

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• Site Administrator

This was a fun story :)

I know up-market stores can give their employees some unusual perks, but I think this one is one of the best perks I've heard about :P

Well done, comicfan! :2thumbs:

Hi All,

Well while this isn't my first story on the site, it is the first thread I have ever started. Just was curious what you thought of Jonas and his world. I am considering expanding this into a full story. I just wanted to know what you as the reader enjoyed. Thank you for your comments as always.

Wayne - Comicfan

Why not post on all of them?

An excellent story, you!

Does this mean that the comicfan is into the *dark* world? I hope so!

Jonas is in for an experience of his young life if you continue this as a full-blown story! Carry on, I say!

(I'm rather excited, as you can probably tell) :boy:

Thanks for the story, comicfan.

This was a fun story :)

I know up-market stores can give their employees some unusual perks, but I think this one is one of the best perks I've heard about :P

Well done, comicfan! :2thumbs:

I am glad you enjoyed it. Makes you wonder what you might do if you could order up a fantasy of your own. :)

Why not post on all of them?

An excellent story, you!

Does this mean that the comicfan is into the *dark* world? I hope so!

Jonas is in for an experience of his young life if you continue this as a full-blown story! Carry on, I say!

(I'm rather excited, as you can probably tell) :boy:

Thanks for the story, comicfan.

The world had light and dark to it and nothing I do stays totally in one. For every peak there is a valley. But yes, seriously considering expanding this and considering one of the authors I truly enjoy has offered to beta for me, this is my next project. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Like 1

Most definitely a delightful story! Lots of fun there. Wild side? No question about that! :2thumbs::worship:

I am most curious abut the possibility of a serial. For me, there's reality and there's fantasy. Mixing the two seems awfully challenging. I keep thinking that one will swallow the other. Then again, what do I know. :wacko:

Thanks for the story.

• 1 month later...

Most definitely a delightful story! Lots of fun there. Wild side? No question about that! :2thumbs::worship:

I am most curious abut the possibility of a serial. For me, there's reality and there's fantasy. Mixing the two seems awfully challenging. I keep thinking that one will swallow the other. Then again, what do I know. :wacko:

Thanks for the story.

Well considering your picture is taken from CS Lewis who blends the real world with Narnia, religious with fantasy, I don't see where it is impossible. Sometimes the fantastical seems that way when placed against the mundane. Besides the every man of Jonas is your way into the story. If you can't enter into the world that has been created then I failed as an author. The idea of expanding this into a serial is my next project. I have less than a month left now on Accident's Happen and then this begins. That is if I don't end up trying to do two at a time. :blink:

• 1 year later...

I loved this as I finished reading it and I definitely can't wait until the full version is finished on here (I've got the link saved and everything as I don't like reading incomplete stuffs). Any idea how long, maybe? Posted Image I can't wait to hear more about The Strange Life of Jonas Marks if this shorter snippet is anything to go by.

I love how the "randomness" is woven into his life and then assimilated. But at the same time, it still remains a sympathetic story that is not too abstract... yeah, I'm a fan.

I loved this as I finished reading it and I definitely can't wait until the full version is finished on here (I've got the link saved and everything as I don't like reading incomplete stuffs). Any idea how long, maybe? Posted Image I can't wait to hear more about The Strange Life of Jonas Marks if this shorter snippet is anything to go by.

I love how the "randomness" is woven into his life and then assimilated. But at the same time, it still remains a sympathetic story that is not too abstract... yeah, I'm a fan.

Well I am getting back to Jonas now. Sorry, had some major family difficulties but the story has about five chapters to be written and it is done.