Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

While Waiting for Chapter 80

Okay, I have a question, I waited till now to ask it 0:)

So Shane seems to be writing the story of Trevor's entire journey. They have gone over everything to date so far.

Since CJ is telling us the story, could that mean that he actually stole Shane's story from his yet unpublished book :o

Me thinks the goat may be dabbling in plagiarism :devil:

I think we need a impartial moderator to adjudicate on this charge. Anyone want to name an impartial moderator? 0:)

Just saying.......

ACK! :blink:

Hey now... hrmmm... hold on a bit... if your theory is true, then who's to blame for any perceived cliffhangers? Not me, right? We'd have to blame Shane... right?

:read:

Hi Benji,

I have a suggestion. Why don’t we kick around some of the aspects of Rachel’s plan and see if we can come up with the answers, before CJ posts the chapters revealing them.

Did you notice and consider his responses to my postings on time and distance. He went all out to prove my calculations were defective. The question I keep asking myself is, why? Normally CJ sits back and basically say’s, “I cannot comment on this or that.” Not this time. He created a posting, which rejected just about every conclusion I posted. He did a damn good job of it also.

It took me the better part of a day to research, find the supporting visual inserts, type, edit and proofread, before it was ready for posting. I am retired, with some medical problems. I have all the time I need to spend on something like I did. CJ works, travels and has other responsibilities to use up his time. Therefore, I believe there must be a very good reason he did so. Although CJ qualified his response by saying it was a technical one, I wonder. Maybe you have some thoughts on this, you would like to share.

Anyway, let me return to the primary purpose of this post. My interpretation of our combined posts follows. I am keeping it simple and barebones.

Rachel needs to disappear permanently. (For whatever reason.) She has discovered the items hidden on the Ares. Rachel and Dirk conspire to fake the sinking of the Ares and her disappearance as a result. Rachel wants to keep the Ares out of Bridget’s control and retain control of the items she found.

Here is what I believe Rachel did.

Rachel knew she had to create a believable sinking. To just disappear would not cut it. Rachel wanted to keep it simple. She planned for the Mayday radio broadcast. The broadcast was to a female voice, disjointed and brief enough to defeat radio direction finders. She planned to leave identifiable debris in the area indicated in the broadcast.

Unfortunately Bridget discovered the flotsam and removed it. The authorities were left with only the radio transmission to consider. However, with only that, Rachel was declared dead in December 1999.

The Ares arrived in Nassau on schedule, Thursday, May 25th., She dropped off the passengers of the May 15th Charter. This places Rachel and the Ares in Nassau on that date. If Rachel was not aboard, I believe it could have created problems after the sinking was reported.

The tasks that need to be resolved:

Rachel and the Ares are in Nassau. The Atlantis is docked in Fort Pierce. The boats need to be swapped. The debris needs to be placed in the reported sinking area. The Atlantis needs to disappear.

Last, but not least, Rachel needs to be in Nassau on May 27th, prior to 19:50 hours. In the Prologue, the Narrator states Rachel sailed from Nassau at sunset. The Narrator does not state a time or date. Nor does he identify the vessel. If you have been following my posts, you know I determined the time/date through research. Keep in mind, there is at least 2 days between the arrival of the Ares on the 25th and Rachel's sailing on either the 27th or the 28th. It is also the Memorial Day weekend.

Well Benji, the problems Rachel needs to resolve, are set forth. I have some ideas as to what she did to complete her planned disappearance. If you are willing to give me your thoughts, I would appreciate it. Maybe we can beat CJ to the draw. If you decide to decline my request, please inform me.

Marty

B),,,,,,,,,,,,,Hahaha! Humm, where to begin here? I believe that Rachel and Dirk did not believe that the authorities could protect them from the cartel and Bridget, so they planned to make a disappearance of the only connection being that of Rachel and the Aries, after all who had the only MOTIVE to seek out Rachel here. It was Bridget that feared the discovery would undo her and still to this day she is still trying to protect herself herself from incriminating evidence that may be brought up by Trevor, Joel or Lisa that is non-existent. But she does not know that is still under the assumption that Dirk killed his wife with a bomb explosion aboard the Aries. We all know that Dirk cannot even get on a small craft without getting seasickness, so how the hell did he not only plot to destroy a vessel at sea but manage to place enough material aboard to blow her up completely . Dirk had no knowledge on how to completely destroy the boat or any boat as a matter of fact. (remember his and Jim's liaison happened years later after Rachel's disappearance). He did know enough to try and sabbatage the Atlantis by removing the glow plugs from her engines, but that was all. The debris left by the Aries was miniscule by Bridget's own words, how is that possible? Should have been many pieces found at the site because they were mostly floatation in nature. It sounds of a set up to me, Rachel and Dirk arranged this fake death to protect Trevor from danger from the cartel, should they ever had discovered their findings of Arnold's holdings in the Aries which Rachel found. I believe after Trevor escapes another attempt on his life he will meet his mother, and after the 3 attempts on his life will take her actions as being self sacrifice for for self preservation. Hahaha! now I believe Crocodile Dundee appears hear in the form of one of the relatives, harboring the boys in the backwoods from the villains. (Notice several references to the Atlantis being drug inland?)

Edited by Benji

So Shane seems to be writing the story of Trevor's entire journey. They have gone over everything to date so far.

Since CJ is telling us the story, could that mean that he actually stole Shane's story from his yet unpublished book :o

Me thinks the goat may be dabbling in plagiarism :devil:

I think, given the evidence in Chapter 80 of Shane's inability to count and what we already know of the Goat's abilities with a calendar, that this is now indubitable... ;)

But... that proves nothing! He could still have been involved in 2006, or, maybe 1997 as well; he might have just started young. :chris:

BTW, the wait for 80 is about over. It should be online in under 2 hours.

CJ :)

It has been said that all thing are possible. IMHO at age 10 he might have stolen Trevor's lollypops, during recess at school.

ACK! :blink:

Hey now... hrmmm... hold on a bit... if your theory is true, then who's to blame for any perceived cliffhangers? Not me, right? We'd have to blame Shane... right?

:read:

For the record:

A while back when I read about Shane writing a book, in collaboration with Trevor, I started to wonder. My first though was, everything occurring here, except for historical references, took place approximately five years ago. Next I asked myself a question. Would CJ be sneaky enough to appropriate another’s hard work and claim it for his own? After not much thought, I found my answer. Another question flashed into my mind. It is a great story, why didn’t Shane and Trevor publish it? The answer was simple and awful. Sanchez kept his promise to Bridget.

What could I do? If I raise a hue and cry, his friends will protect him. Then another reader, wildone, certainly braver than me cast out an accusation. I wavered, unsure if I should join my voice with his. I procastinated and and then it happened.

It was CJ himself who responded. What did he say? I would describe his response as ambigious. He hmmed, paused, and then attempted to shift the blame. Did he deny it. You just have to read his answer to find out.

B),,,,,,,,,,,,,Hahaha! Humm, where to begin here? I believe that Rachel and Dirk did not believe that the authorities could protect them from the cartel and Bridget, so they planned to make a disappearance of the only connection being that of Rachel and the Aries, after all who had the only MOTIVE to seek out Rachel here. It was Bridget that feared the discovery would undo her and still to this day she is still trying to protect herself herself from incriminating evidence that may be brought up by Trevor, Joel or Lisa that is non-existent. But she does not know that is still under the assumption that Dirk killed his wife with a bomb explosion aboard the Aries. We all know that Dirk cannot even get on a small craft without getting seasickness, so how the hell did he not only plot to destroy a vessel at sea but manage to place enough material aboard to blow her up completely . Dirk had no knowledge on how to completely destroy the boat or any boat as a matter of fact. (remember his and Jim's liaison happened years later after Rachel's disappearance). He did know enough to try and sabbatage the Atlantis by removing the glow plugs from her engines, but that was all. The debris left by the Aries was miniscule by Bridget's own words, how is that possible? Should have been many pieces found at the site because they were mostly floatation in nature. It sounds of a set up to me, Rachel and Dirk arranged this fake death to protect Trevor from danger from the cartel, should they ever had discovered their findings of Arnold's holdings in the Aries which Rachel found. I believe after Trevor escapes another attempt on his life he will meet his mother, and after the 3 attempts on his life will take her actions as being self sacrifice for for self preservation. Hahaha! now I believe Crocodile Dundee appears hear in the form of one of the relatives, harboring the boys in the backwoods from the villains. (Notice several references to the Atlantis being drug inland?)

Hi Benji,

I am going to open a New Topic titled "BrainStorming. I will respond to this post there, either later today or tomorrow.

Marty

For the record:

A while back when I read about Shane writing a book, in collaboration with Trevor, I started to wonder. My first though was, everything occurring here, except for historical references, took place approximately five years ago. Next I asked myself a question. Would CJ be sneaky enough to appropriate another’s hard work and claim it for his own? After not much thought, I found my answer. Another question flashed into my mind. It is a great story, why didn’t Shane and Trevor publish it? The answer was simple and awful. Sanchez kept his promise to Bridget.

What could I do? If I raise a hue and cry, his friends will protect him. Then another reader, wildone, certainly braver than me cast out an accusation. I wavered, unsure if I should join my voice with his. I procastinated and and then it happened.

It was CJ himself who responded. What did he say? I would describe his response as ambigious. He hmmed, paused, and then attempted to shift the blame. Did he deny it. You just have to read his answer to find out.

I might be willing to admit it... *IF* we could all agree that, if I do, then any perceived cliffhangers perforce belong to Shane. 0:)

• Site Administrator

I might be willing to admit it... *IF* we could all agree that, if I do, then any perceived cliffhangers perforce belong to Shane. 0:)

I don't think this is a 'if you do this, I might do that' kind of thing.

I think I will have to report this to the Lead of the Writer Support Team to investigate :businesssmiley:

And HRMM!!! Please, everyone, read the above closely. A Sea Ray Sundancer, in the Florda Straits, making runs to the Bahamas. Sound familiar?? Please bear in mind that Sea Witch (Bridget's boat of many names) is a Sea Ray sundancer !!! And she uses it to make runs to the Bahamas and back. And, furthermore, she does not always get her passport stamped. In fact, that's commomn enough in that era even for those going through customs in the Bahamas: they did not always stamp your passport, and note the wording above; The last time his passport was stamped in the Bahamas. He does not say that was the last time he was there.

A further issue here; Rknapp's name is Rob. And where is Sea Witch kept? Rob's Marine! Now, who exactly is this Rob who apparently owns it in partnership with Bridget?!?!?!?

So, here we have someone, who has an expert knowledge of local conditions (including things related to the coast guard and Ares disappearance!!!), in the area often, in the same kind of boat Bridget uses, which is operating out of Rob's marine. I think somebody should let Gonzalez know; we have a new suspect!!!

Hrmmm.. Very suspicious... And what, exactly, is he up to on that particular island? (Grand Bahama). Trevor visited there early on.. this puts Rob about 30 mile from the disappearance site. What's he there looking for? Bridget was toying with the idea of trying to find Ares herself.. and thanks to finding the debris, she'd have the best idea where Ares went down.

Was he there in 1997??? Did he sink Ares??? What nefarious things is he doing there now? Did he go there to meet with Sanchez???

Food for thought indeed! :blink:

Funny how you conveniently leave out the part where I said Sundancer 420, while Bridget's yacht is a Sea Ray 39 (I don't recall you calling it a Sundancer, either). Ours is 3 feet longer my hooved fiend, err, friend. :)

Last time my passport was stamped = last time I visited the Islands, and that was Port Lucaya, not Bimini or Freeport, the two destinations you seem to favor. I also visited Port Lucaya in 1995 and 2011. Not 1997. Not 2006. Not 2007.

Last, I lived in... well I didn't live where Rob's Marine is. :)

Funny how you conveniently leave out the part where I said Sundancer 420, while Bridget's yacht is a Sea Ray 39 (I don't recall you calling it a Sundancer, either). Ours is 3 feet longer my hooved fiend, err, friend. :)

Last time my passport was stamped = last time I visited the Islands, and that was Port Lucaya, not Bimini or Freeport, the two destinations you seem to favor. I also visited Port Lucaya in 1995 and 2011. Not 1997. Not 2006. Not 2007.

Last, I lived in... well I didn't live where Rob's Marine is. :)

Ahh, so you have (present tense, I note!) a boat bigger then Bridget's. Very similar though.. and you are very familiar with Bahamian waters. VERY suspicious!!

And ahhem! Lucaya is a suburb of Freeport! And if memory serves, the main marine for Freeport is indeed Port Lucaya, where Bridget met with Sanchez once... and is very close to Ares last position!! Interesting obfuscation!

Hrmmm, if Rob had been in the area in 1997, would he admit it?

And... hrmmm.. what is he doing there now?!?!?!

:ph34r:

Ahh, so you have (present tense, I note!) a boat bigger then Bridget's. Very similar though.. and you are very familiar with Bahamian waters. VERY suspicious!!

And ahhem! Lucaya is a suburb of Freeport! And if memory serves, the main marine for Freeport is indeed Port Lucaya, where Bridget met with Sanchez once... and is very close to Ares last position!! Interesting obfuscation!

Hrmmm, if Rob had been in the area in 1997, would he admit it?

And... hrmmm.. what is he doing there now?!?!?!

:ph34r:

Yes, present tense. 2011 present tense. At the time of Trevor's excursion, the boat belonged to some other guy, an airline pilot I think. Well away from where Bridget's dealings took place! At the time of Rachel's disappearance, it wasn't yet built, and we did not possess anything resembling any of Bridget's vessels.

If I hadn't been in the area in 1997, would I admit it? It's not like I'm a present company wiley goat, saying one thing and doing another. :)

Yes, present tense. 2011 present tense. At the time of Trevor's excursion, the boat belonged to some other guy, an airline pilot I think. Well away from where Bridget's dealings took place! At the time of Rachel's disappearance, it wasn't yet built, and we did not possess anything resembling any of Bridget's vessels.

If I hadn't been in the area in 1997, would I admit it? It's not like I'm a present company wiley goat, saying one thing and doing another. :)

:blink:......... Wouldn't you been like 9 years old if your age listed is correct???

Hrmm.. I dunno... We don't yet know what happens to Trevor after early December, 2006, so that makes Rob's presence in the area in several past timeframes and now 2011 HIGHLY suspicious.

And let's look closely at what he wrote, because he's trying to be sneaky; "If I hadn't been in the area in 1997, would I admit it?". Umm, hmmm, hadn't been in the area. So, he seems to be saying, in a very deceptive way, that he was indeed in the area in 1997.

:blink:......... Wouldn't you been like 9 years old if your age listed is correct???

Yes, he would, but that proves nothing. He could have been on a jr. apprentice program with Sanchez's cartel, or with pirates. Perhaps he was in pirate school and sinking Ares was a homework assignment? Maybe Captain Hook was his schoolteacher, and assigned sinking Ares as an extra credit assignment? We just don't know... yet. :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..