Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 81: Ultimate Designs

• Site Moderator

I think the Blake's and the Customs Officers will be okay with it.

Shane and Trev may try to play it cool when they get back, but I think everyone is going to see a difference in the individual behaviors.

We know that Ned doesn't like Shane and this will be one more thing for him to add to his list. There's also the possibility that once Ned finds out they will be leaving together when Atlantis is done, he'll work even harder to get the job done.

Considering the major news story the report's working on, he might not mention the relationship.

I think the Blake's and the Customs Officers will be okay with it.

Shane and Trev may try to play it cool when they get back, but I think everyone is going to see a difference in the individual behaviors.

We know that Ned doesn't like Shane and this will be one more thing for him to add to his list. There's also the possibility that once Ned finds out they will be leaving together when Atlantis is done, he'll work even harder to get the job done.

Considering the major news story the report's working on, he might not mention the relationship.

You might be correct on most. Unfortunately, based on my life experiences, I don't agree with your assessment of the reporter. To start with, Shane took him for 200 Australian dollars. That would make it personal. Second. He has been hiding out in the brush, conducting a surveillance that has not paid off, so far. Last, but not least, he will have to share the credit.

I have a question for you. Do you think Chapter 45 will appear Saturday morning on AD. Jamie used to post every three weeks, when he was able to.

You might be correct on most. Unfortunately, based on my life experiences, I don't agree with your assessment of the reporter. To start with, Shane took him for 200 Australian dollars. That would make it personal. Second. He has been hiding out in the brush, conducting a surveillance that has not paid off, so far. Last, but not least, he will have to share the credit.

B)............ i was somewhat surprised by your non-assessment of this chapter in the clues left by the goat.

B)............ i was somewhat surprised by your non-assessment of this chapter in the clues left by the goat.

Benji

Didn't you read my lenghty posting in Brain storming

I am just proofing a multi-page posting in Brain storming

for you right now

Marty

Edited by MartyS
  • Site Moderator

I have a question for you. Do you think Chapter 45 will appear Saturday morning on AD. Jamie used to post every three weeks, when he was able to.

He may not be happy in being taken by Shane and may give a brief paragraph to that, but I think he will focus more on Trevor's life.

As far as chapter 45 of TSOI, we still have the interlude to see before it. And it's not not hit beta yet.

As far as chapter 45 of TSOI, we still have the interlude to see before it. And it's not not hit beta yet.

Thank you for the information. I completely forgot about the Interlude.

He may not be happy in being taken by Shane and may give a brief paragraph to that, but I think he will focus more on Trevor's life.

B)........... I agree, he will focus on Trevor's voyage and not on getting conned by Shane.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..