I had an experience recently where I felt I was banging my head against the wall becuase no one would listen to me. Then today, when the shit hit the fan I was asked why I hadn't said anything... riiiiiight.

So this story came to me, taking things a step further. So I wrote it and then I posted it. I haven't edited it or showed it to anyone, I just thought I would share it. Its a nasty little story but I'm actually quite fond of it.

I had an experience recently where I felt I was banging my head against the wall becuase no one would listen to me. Then today, when the shit hit the fan I was asked why I hadn't said anything... riiiiiight.

So this story came to me, taking things a step further. So I wrote it and then I posted it. I haven't edited it or showed it to anyone, I just thought I would share it. Its a nasty little story but I'm actually quite fond of it.

And--I might find this--where?

And stop with rhe head-banging already! jeeze! We really are listening to you. Hugs!