Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Do you believe CJ (AKA “The Goat”) is the current King of Cliffhan

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe CJ (AKA “The Goat”) is the current King of Cliffhangers?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't know!

• Site Moderator

Now that's one badass bird :)

Which gets me thinkin'. Those specs you're a-wearin' CJ. Just when did goats start wearin' specs? It just ain't natural.

Reckon you got yourself a pair of them new-fangled prism specs so's you can keep your eyes to the skies when you're a-cliffhangin' so's you can watch out for them big bad birdys.

Which kinda proves what all these nice folks have bin sayin' all along - YOU'RE A CLIFFHANGER!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just goes to show how much CJ appreciates my help in getting off the cliff's that he say's he stays away from.

The sunglasses help protect us from his laser beam eyes.

Being a goat himself, CJ made sure to include other animals on his team. I just happen to be the resident bird of prey.

• Site Administrator

Ha! Lioness here... Queen of Beasts! I don't listen to any goat. Goats are for dinner!!! CJ just wants to bleat his innocence but no one is gonna believe him.

Ha! Lioness here... Queen of Beasts! I don't listen to any goat. Goats are for dinner!!! CJ just wants to bleat his innocence but no one is gonna believe him.

B)............ The two 'beasts of prey' have spoken! 0:) Still wonders how a barbecued goat would taste like!! :lmao:

You might consider having a Bar-B-Que with the Goat being cooked by tying him alive to a stake. However, that Golden Eagle certainly knows an easy way to tenderize the meat.

Circumnavigation should be finishing up around Halloween. We can make it a costume party. The goat can come dressed as the Main Course.

Edited by MartyS
  • Site Administrator

Hmm... that has merit. GA's official 'High King' Myr's a big Merlin fan... maybe we can con him into changing CJ's title to Ard Rhi of Cliffhangers?

• Site Administrator

:o :o :o :o

What evil is this!?!?! :o :o :o

I've been framed!!!! :huh:

Now I ask, would I ever do anything sneaky???

Especially sneaky editing of things... I've been slandered!!!

The only edit I made to the poll after creating it was to add the "I don't know!" choice. I didn't touch the other questions, once I'd created them... And as for how that "not" got in there, must've been a typo....

I never use cliffhangers.... yet Talonrider's siggy accuses me of it, and Marty, I'm shocked, absolutely shocked, at your new siggy!! :o :o

And E tu, Cia? After I so helpfully campaigned for you? :blink:

Connor, thank you for being the voice of reason.... :worship:

As we all know, deep down inside, I'd never be sneaky, or use cliffhangers...

So there has been some discussion in the background.....

It appears that CJ went in on April 1st and changed not only Talonrider's signature but mine as well. When neither of us noticed by the end of June he decided he would point it out to us and claim that I did it and changed mine to deflect attention to me :o

Except the willy goat screwed up, I do not have any capabilities to change CJ's or Talonrider's signature. Only CJ does :P

So beware all. He is sneaky :ph34r:, he is devious :devil:, and he is definitely no 0:).

:sheep:

Edited by wildone

The only edit I made to the poll after creating it was to add the "I don't know!" choice. I didn't touch the other questions, once I'd created them... And as for how that "not" got in there, must've been a typo....

You already used the typo excuse in a previous post.There are THREE letters in the word NOT. I find it very difficult to understand how anyone can make three consecutive typos accidently

As we all know, deep down inside, I'd never be sneaky, or use cliffhangers...

Let me examine this response closely. You are denying having committed two despicable actions. First you deny being sneaky. Then you deny using cliffhangers.

The proof is in the pudding, to quote an old saying. A collection of your Peers, (I hope the readers of this forum don’t object to my putting them down to your level) Anyway the majority of the qualified voters convicted you and declared you to be, “The King of Cliffhangers.” Everyone knows an author who uses cliffhangers has to be sneaky. Therefore, neither of your defenses are proper. ,

I rest my case.

ACK!!!

Now, let's be reasonable here... I am indeed capable of many typos! Claim otherwise and my team will laugh at you!

And, let us not forget, it is often said, here in this forum, that I never use cliffhangers, so a true poll would count the number of times that's said, against the number of times it's claimed otherwise.

I don't think we can trust the words of anyone who acts in such a ridiculous fashion.

CJ's lastest candid:

Posted Image

Cia... whatever did I do to deserve this? 0:)

Now that's one badass bird :)

Which gets me thinkin'. Those specs you're a-wearin' CJ. Just when did goats start wearin' specs? It just ain't natural.

Reckon you got yourself a pair of them new-fangled prism specs so's you can keep your eyes to the skies when you're a-cliffhangin' so's you can watch out for them big bad birdys.

Which kinda proves what all these nice folks have bin sayin' all along - YOU'RE A CLIFFHANGER!!

aH, but you're new here, so you don't know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!!!

B)............ The two 'beasts of prey' have spoken! 0:) Still wonders how a barbecued goat would taste like!! :lmao:

Benji!! Not goat roasting again? It hasn't been that long since the last time y'all decided to bbq me! :ph34r:

CJ is the undisputable King of Cliffhangers.

So much so that he should be promoted to Emperor or High King and allow others to be voted in as King of Cliffhangers. :P

:blink: Not you too, Phoenix? You've fallen victim to a disinformation campaign, spread by malicious miscreants in this forum, that I use cliffhangers... it's just not true!! 0:)

Hmm... that has merit. GA's official 'High King' Myr's a big Merlin fan... maybe we can con him into changing CJ's title to Ard Rhi of Cliffhangers?

:blink: ACK! Cia... um, you do realize, if that came to be, that you'd be #1 in line for the cliffhanger award? :P

So there has been some discussion in the background.....

It appears that CJ went in on April 1st and changed not only Talonrider's signature but mine as well. When neither of us noticed by the end of June he decided he would point it out to us and claim that I did it and changed mine to deflect attention to me :o

Except the willy goat screwed up, I do not have any capabilities to change CJ's or Talonrider's signature. Only CJ does

So beware all. He is sneaky :ph34r:, he is devious :devil:, and he is definitely no 0:).

:sheep:

Wildone!! Would i do such a thing as that? :blink:

Would a goat like me ever have the patience to pull an April Fool's prank and let it sit for months, without saying a word?? :ph34r:

it's ok... some of my april fools jokes still haven't been spotted... either that or they are blaming them on you....

giggles.

cliffhangers my ass. you stop because you have brain-freeze.

B)................... 'Cliff' James aka CJ is the undisputed King of Cliffhangers, that said and going off topic here;

Did you know that koalas, wallabies etc and most marsupials have forked, or bifurcated, penises? This is to match the females' two vaginas and uteruses, so they get 2 for the price of one.

Feckin' Aussies!

Echidnas go one better though - they have a four-headed penis! 'Only' two of the heads are used in mating and the heads are swapped each time they have sex.

DAMN GRAEME!!!!!!!!!! 0:) 0:)

B)................... 'Cliff' James aka CJ is the undisputed King of Cliffhangers, that said and going off topic here;

Did you know that koalas, wallabies etc and most marsupials have forked, or bifurcated, penises? This is to match the females' two vaginas and uteruses, so they get 2 for the price of one.

Feckin' Aussies!

Echidnas go one better though - they have a four-headed penis! 'Only' two of the heads are used in mating and the heads are swapped each time they have sex.

Hi Benji,

Now that is some interesting information. I am not sure if the plain old single headed creatures should feel happy or inadequate.

As to "The Goat's Name," how about

Cliff Hanger James

Then he could change his initials to

CHJ

it's ok... some of my april fools jokes still haven't been spotted... either that or they are blaming them on you....

Ahha!!! So, now we know who to blame for editing Talonrider and Wildone's siggys!!

And here they were accusing me. 0:)

And brainfreeze? Me? I think you'll find that the consensus in this forum is that I have no brain, frozen or otherwise. :lmao:

Feckin' Aussies!

I'm going to start a thread on Australia tomorrow.... I have some links I think y'all will like. 0:)

And, um, Benji... How can I be undisputed, when I am clearly disputing it? :P

Hi Benji,

Now that is some interesting information. I am not sure if the plain old single headed creatures should feel happy or inadequate.

As to "The Goat's Name," how about

Cliff Hanger James

Then he could change his initials to

CHJ

Who is screwing with the Poll?

It wasn't me! I haven't touched it, not since I added the "I don't know" a few minutes after creating the poll for you. I do, however, know who added that now-vanished "I don't care!" and all the votes... Satan, or, as he's also known, LUGHcifer.

0:)

Now, can't we all just agree that I never use cliffhangers? :read:

• Site Moderator

I knew when I saw this, you would be giving the goat an out.

Ahha!!! So, now we know who to blame for editing Talonrider and Wildone's siggys!!

And here they were accusing me. 0:)

And brainfreeze? Me? I think you'll find that the consensus in this forum is that I have no brain, frozen or otherwise. :lmao:

I'm going to start a thread on Australia tomorrow.... I have some links I think y'all will like. 0:)

And, um, Benji... How can I be undisputed, when I am clearly disputing it? :P

It wasn't me! I haven't touched it, not since I added the "I don't know" a few minutes after creating the poll for you. I do, however, know who added that now-vanished "I don't care!" and all the votes... Satan, or, as he's also known, LUGHcifer.

Now, can't we all just agree that I never use cliffhangers? :read:

Hi CHJ

I find it interesting you should bring Satan into this Poll. I can recall may times seeing THe Devil being portrayed with a Goat's head in many painntings and drawings.

Marty

Posted Image

Only if you admit that I do. *evil laugh*

Admit? I not only admit it, I heartily proclaim it! Lugh uses Cliffhangers! EVIL cliffhangers!!!

Hi CHJ

I find it interesting you should bring Satan into this Poll. I can recall may times seeing THe Devil being portrayed with a Goat's head in many painntings and drawings.

Marty

Me? But I'm sweet, nice, and not evil!!! 0:)

apparently Marty is mistaken. Lughcifer is a fey little thing.

Why yes, Lucifer (often spelled Lughcifer) indeed often appears that way.

Posted Image

So does this mean that you ADMIT to reading at least one of my stories to know that I indeed do use cliffhangers or is this just a deflection tactic?

I'm thinking it's a deflection tactic...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..