Sign in to follow this  
Coming Undone

[Viv] From Behind Those Eyes

Hi Viv :wub:

I read your first chapter and found it intriguing.

I can't wait to see more.

See what happens, you write something and then the pressure starts. :D

Take you time , get it right.

I absolutely LOVED it! Keep writing! :)

Wow! Keep it up Viv.... looking forward to the new chapter! :2thumbs:

OMFG,

Thats was your story, I was like reading and found it good and never noticed the author of the story (Kind of do that a lot). I just hit to see your story and I was saying to myself that i found this story so familiar. Then i remebred it was the one i read a few days ago.

Well all i have to say is keep writing.

Jules (No no her from the story, *Looks down*, Yep totally male there, Hehe) :great:

:D So so proud!

Thats all I have to say...

Great story so far Vivster!!!!!! :2thumbs:

I can't wait to read more.

Take Care,

Vic

Wow, Viv...this story soooooooo rocks! You have true talent and if you havent found it already, this is your niche. I just love this/your type of writing style, and you definatly have talent. For those of you who have yet to read it, get going. I can pretty much guarentee that you'll love it as well as the rest of us who have.

:2thumbs: GO VIV!! :2thumbs:

Xan

Hi Guys... and Deb,

Wow! :wub:

Thanks so much! I love hearing that you guys are enjoying reading my story.. I am having so much fun writing it too. :P

The next chapter should be out either tomorrow or Sunday for you to read. :read:

Hugs... :hug:

Viv

wow

i really like this story

it is freakin amazing

haha

-Fayt

=]

Great story Vivian

Your doing a marvelous job with the writing. :2thumbs:

Keep up the good work!

Rob :boy:

Chapter 7 is soooo good :2thumbs: Just the right thing to read in a cold and lonley winter night. And the end! :blink: Can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for writing and posting it Viv :wub:

Tob :ph34r:

*Long sigh* What a sweet chapter. You had me hooked in chapter 1. Thanks Viv.

Super job on Chap 7, Viv. :2thumbs:

Is this the calm before the storm? Gulp! :(

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Super job on Chap 7, Viv. :2thumbs:

Is this the calm before the storm? Gulp! :(

Hugs,

*Evil Giggle*

I'll never tell 0:) but you should know me well enough by now to know that I am a hopeless romantic and I HATE stories or movies with bad endings...

Thanks for reading guys, it really means a lot to me that you all are enjoying my story :D

Hugs,

Viv

PS. Chapter 8 is on the way :devil::ph34r:

Just loved chapter 8, Viv. :wub:

I liked the idea of one male teenager asking another male teenager if he thinks about sex. Of course, the real life answer is, "Yes, once every 6 minutes, 10 times an hour." :lmao:

You handled that quite nicely. :D

Hugs,

Chapter 9 was ever so...gulp...sensual. :wub:

I love shower scenes! :worship: These two are falling hard. I hope the landing's ok.

Hugs,

Haven't read it yet...but GLAD to see it's there...

I wanted to jot a quick note and say "Hi".

I just finished Chapter 9 a bit ago, and I think the story is great. I would have read the whole thing straight through last night, but sleep beckoned.

I'm looking forward to where things go from here, so good luck with the next chapter and beyond.

hehe now I run hide!

Enjoy chapter 10 everyone, I made her do it honest.....

hehe now I run hide!

Does this mean Dave is responsible for the cliffhanger?

Well Viv don't listen to him the next time, it's bad enough Dom's stories ending with a cliffhanger. I wish I could read the other stories without one. It's bad for my heart.

Have a bit mercy with the old horses out here. :lol::P

Nevertheless, great story.

Hugs

Peter

hehe now I run hide!

Way to go, Dave! :2thumbs:

I like cliffhangers. They leave you feeling frustrated, insecure, neurotic and emotional. Isn't that how we're supposed to feel? :lmao:

Good job, Viv! :worship:

Hugs,

As long as no one holds either of us responsible for any addictions I can live with it... Though, i might need to admit, since that's the first step right :P that i am a Daveyaholic, LOL! :wub:

Thanks guys for all the kind words, they really do help new, unsure of themselves authors and collaborators ;)

Next chapter will be out soon...

Hugs!

Chapter 12 was so sad. :( Given where you left off, things are not looking good in the happy department for Chapter 13 either.

You're dealing with all that very nicely, particularly the conversation between Stephen and his dad.

I like the coach. :D

Boys can be....dumb.
:angry:

I would think 8 years old is a good time for a boy to stop calling his father 'daddy'. That's just the way it is. That's what little boys learn. Yes, his friends would tease him. Boys stop kissing dad even earlier. Mind you, the peeing and burping contests can continue longer. :lmao:

Btw, past tense of drag is dragged, not drug. :lmao:

Thanks for this story. :wub:

Hugs,

Hey Viv!

Ok so I'm not that bright. I'm finding little areas of this community slowly (Very slowly considering I joined in July! - 7 months ago). Anyway first I found the domaholics forum, then I found the general forum, then I found the blogs, then I found live chat, then I found the e-fiction section, and now I've found "The Story Cafe"! (what surprises and discoveries does GA have in store for me in March? :P:boy: )

Anyway I was so excited when I saw this thread about your story!

warning possible spoilers

I loved chapter 12. I think someone earlier commented that your story seems to get better with each chapter. I definitely agree, it seems like the more I learn about the characters and their stories and backgrounds the more I fall in love with them and the story as a whole.

Conner's right chapter 12 was pretty sad, but I really enjoyed it and I thought it was vital in showing us a new and integral part of Stephan. I can understand Jesse's reluctance and general feeling of not knowing how to act or what to say, but I think this experience will really bond them and bring them closer together :2thumbs: .

And wow that journal idea was so sweet and awesome! It seems like in a sad sort of way she knew exactly when to give it to him too. :(

Anyway I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, but at least we aren't dangling off of a cliff this time :boy::P

Thanks for posting it for us and have an awesome day!!

Take care,

Kevin

Viv,

I loved chap 13. It was so sweet. I was almost hoping that the story would end. Everything just seems perfect. I really get that Stephen is going to make it. He has grown so much the few chapters.

Mind you, I am looking forward to the sex talk with dad. If kids only knew how uncomfortable parents can feel in this situation as well.

Hugs,