Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

2011 Readers Choice Awards

Nah, where is the fun it that Posted Image

So my question is; what blackmail does C J have on Andy Posted Image I'm sure if we could see into his private messenger box there may be one or two PM's from the Goat to elicite help on his no longer secret campaign to elect Cia Posted Image

Cia, I'm sure you would make a lovely Queen. Gracious, Polite, Quiet Spoken, Leading by Example, all the things CJ is not. Posted Image

Just when it comes down to spinning a cliffhanger every so often, CJ gets eveyone upset. Also, it is the only time that CJ will actually admit he uses them. The other 364 days a year he is in complete denial.

Posted Image Posted Image Cia Queen of Cliffhanger Posted Image Posted Image

Steve,

You have it backwards - must be a Canadian thing. It was I who approached CJ about helping me give this award to SHE who rightfully deserves it. CJ, being the magnanimous sort that he is, graciously agreed to help. Go back and look, before I ever spoke to CJ - and you can pull records for this - I nominated Cia for Queen of Cliffs last year.

I was told - by non-other than the Future Queen herself - that I would fail, that CJ was a lock to win. Despite my best efforts, CJ did in fact win last year and CIa came in second. All I'm doing is making good on my promise to Cia last spring that I was going to nominate and campaign heavily for her to win this prestigious award. Bad mouthing poor CJ - who, as I've already stated, has graciously agreed to ask his fans to vote for the truly deserving Cia - is not very nice or Canadian of you.

So, please reconsider and come over to the right side and be a card carrying member of the Cia fan club.

Remember:

Vote early.

Vote often.

Vote Cia, Queen of Cliffhangers.

Bah. Posted Image

Cia or Neph for Queen of Cliffhangers. High time a female author won it

Posted Image Totally agreed! It's high time to break the glass ceiling, and have a female sovereign of the malevolent precipices!!

I couldn't agree more! I would add Renee Stevens to this fine cadre of women authors - all Hosted to boot! Posted Image

Totally agreed!! Posted Image

Well let's not flood the field, there is already a huge push underway to re-crown King CJames, if we put forth more than one candidate it will split the opposition. I say it's Cia, after all she ALMOST won last time, she came in second, time to improve on last years results, no?

Well said JC, - down with King CJames, Long live Queen Cia!!!!

I agree so much that I'll even join in a chant of down with C James!!! Yes, Cia is very deserving of the crown... and I think this is her year!

We all know that I don't use cliffhangers. Posted Image I was merely a placeholder for CJ until he was eligible again. Posted Image

Ha! You use clifhangers... evil cliffhangers!!! (Though I don't use them myself, I know 'em when I see 'em!)

Come on Mark, you and CJ both deserve the cliffies Posted Image

Sort of like Thelma and Louise (or maybe that's CJ and Cia, hmm Posted Image )

In the case of a tie vote, the title and crown are shared... both win. So, maybe Mark & Cia could both be the reigning soverign of the malevolent precipices? This could be done... with some careful planning.

hrumph

maybe anyone who is pre-nomination shamelessly promoting another or denying elegibility should be disqualified from the nominations completely.

Yes, shameful what they are trying to do to me, isn't it? And, of course, I'd never do such a thing myself... Posted Image

• Site Administrator

Yes Lugh, you are correct :) Chapter 48 was posted in October of 2010.

I'm sure chapters 55 through 110 though makes him the most qualified :D

:king: :king: CJames is the King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: :king:

I've got one thing to say to CJ. Chapter 48-The Hand of Fate!

But but but... That wasn't a cliffhanger! The chapter ended with Trevor feeling kinda down and under a bit of pressure, but that's not a cliffhanger...

Plus, Lugh is right; it wasn't posed in 2011, so it's not eligible. Posted Image

Yes Lugh, you are correct Posted Image Chapter 48 was posted in October of 2010.

I'm sure chapters 55 through 110 though makes him the most qualified Posted Image

But there aren't any cliffhangers!!!!

nope.. not at all.

not qualified.

they all did not end in cliffhangers.

Actually, none of them did, so they are all unqualified!! Posted Image

Join the bandwagon! Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers!!!

Jeez!Posted Image All this flap about cliffhangers... CJ yr the goat and they go hand in hand with Cliff-hanging and far from being a thing to be ashamed of or something to run from... Mate you should embrace it.( though I think that maybe you already do LOL ) It takes a very special kind of writer to lead his or her readers to a point of concern at where the plot is leading and leave them wanting more........ Your the man mate!! You rock and should win the cliffy award....Posted Image

• Site Administrator

Jeez!Posted Image All this flap about cliffhangers... CJ yr the goat and they go hand in hand with Cliff-hanging and far from being a thing to be ashamed of or something to run from... Mate you should embrace it.( though I think that maybe you already do LOL ) It takes a very special kind of writer to lead his or her readers to a point of concern at where the plot is leading and leave them wanting more........ Your the man mate!! You rock and should win the cliffy award....Posted Image

I concur :D

:king: :king: CJames for King of The Evil Cliffhanger :king: :king:

• Site Administrator

So after the posting of the recent chapter and our beloved friends in danger of being assassinated, there is only one thing to declare:

:king: :king: CJames for King of The Evil Cliffhanger :king: :king:

Edited by wildone

Join the bandwagon! Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers!!!

NO!

I will not!

Not in a house, not with a mouse, not in a box, not with a fox, not in a boat, NOT WITH A GOAT!

I will not!

Will not!

NO! NO! NO! NO!

Not Cia Either...

I just won't go.

• Like 1

Posted Image ............ Hmmmmm, CJ or Cia, not a stretch figuring that one out!!! Posted Image

Another vote for Cia!!!!! Posted Image

So after the posting of the recent chapter and our beloved friends in danger of being assassinated, there is only one thing to declare:

Posted Image Posted Image CJames for King of The Evil Cliffhanger Posted Image Posted Image

Oh come on Wildone, that's a stretch, even for you!!! That was a Christmas chapter, posted on Christmas Eve, and was all Christmasy, with presents and stuff!!

NO!

I will not!

Not in a house, not with a mouse, not in a box, not with a fox, not in a boat, NOT WITH A GOAT!

I will not!

Will not!

NO! NO! NO! NO!

Not Cia Either...

I just won't go.

But Lugh... why? Or, would you prefer Lugh for king of cliffhangers? Hrmmm, has a nice ring to it, that does...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

So CJ has been nominated for the

:king: :king: King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: :king:

in this year's Reader's choice awards.

Now don't be one to stand aside and say 'I will just vote when the vote comes out'

Everyone needs to pop into this thread and add their nomination for CJ soon!!!!!!

And I'm sure just as a reminder that CJames is the King of Evil Cliffhangers, he started out the new year with a doosey of one; what is the chapter of the title coming out tonight :unsure: ?

Evil goat :(

• Site Administrator

THIS year's chapters DO NOT COUNT

Exactly :) , he couldn't go two weeks without giving us a cliffhanger this year :o Obviously he knows he can't be elected for 2012 so I say 'Beware' Posted Image If you thought last year was bad Posted Image

• Site Administrator

Ooops, my error.

Disclaimer:

CJames is NOT to be considered for the 2012 King of Evil Cliffhangers for not posting the title early.

He is however, more than eligible for the 2011 Kingof Evil Cliffhangers award that is currently accepting nominations. Posted Image

There, you happy now CJ Posted Image

Edited by wildone
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Please, please, please get your votes in for CJames to Talonrider as instructed in this Announcement to ensure that the goat is named again...

:king: :king: King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: :king:

We wouldn't want him to slip by and not get recognized for his superior Cliffhangery skill, now would we Posted Image

Edited by wildone

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..