Comicfan - Which would you rather have next?

Okay, I know I have some people who follow me and seem to enjoy what I put up. My question to you is which of the following would you rather have next. I'm in process on a few projects but wondering which one I should work on finishing first. Or, is there one not listed that you would enjoy seeing me tackle?

1. Taking a stab at yet another fairy tale. This time around it is retelling of The Pink.

2. The Second Book of Seeon. This will pick up basically from the day after Seeon is left alone with his new husband and plans are made for them to begin their lives together, including studying for a trip to space.

3. A story that is yet another completely different tale. One I call the Adviser. It is the story of man who feels he can't do anything right in his own life, but everyone comes to him with their problems. The problem is what happens when one of his many people in need of help falls for him? How can the man who is always asked for advice is forced to advise himself on the chance for love?

I vote Seeon. The other two look very interesting and I'll still read those too if you take on those stories instead but you TEASE. I want more of Seeon, we had the wedding night and yes it was awesome but I want more. I want to see what happens next, how does he adjust to married life and for them to grow.

KC for Seeon!!!!!!! :P

I take whatever is up next. (Or rather the next time I have time to read Posted Image ) Though I wholeheartedly and honestly am outing myself: I haven't read a word of Seeon yet. It's not that I wouldn't believe it might be a good read, but it's just not my genre.

(OT: Very belated congrats on promotion, by the way. I wasn't around at the time.)

• Like 1

I take whatever is up next. (Or rather the next time I have time to read Posted Image ) Though I wholeheartedly and honestly am outing myself: I haven't read a word of Seeon yet. It's not that I wouldn't believe it might be a good read, but it's just not my genre.

(OT: Very belated congrats on promotion, by the way. I wasn't around at the time.)

I thank you very much for the congrats and don't feel bad. Not everything I write will agree with every reader. That is one of the great things about the site. There is always someone putting something up you might enjoy. I'm just glad you have enjoyed some of my stories Elisabeth.

I wasn't implying (at least I didn't intend to, might have read like that though) that I felt bad about not reading Seeon, comicfan. I just didn't think it would be fair of me to decide for or against a story that I have absolutely no clue about, especially as a lot of people seem to like it.