• Site Administrator

Really everyone :unsure:

YB isn't much of a threat 0:) I would be more worried about you alliance members that will eventually stab you in the back, either publicly or call in a shot at night......

Since I aim to please, I'm going to go with

Bugeye

Day 2.

Players:

1. Krista

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

8. Johnathan Colourfield - One-Shot Serial Killer - Lynched Day 1

9. Erebus

10. Bugeye

11. Foopy

12. wildone

13. velefried - One-Shot Serial Killer - Night 1

14. Y_B - One-Shot Serial Killer - Lynched Day 2

It is now Night. Due to personal circumstances, Night will last until Monday evening, approximately 24 hours from now. If you don't send in your kill in that time, I'm assuming you aren't using it.

Posting at Night will result in mod-kill.

Night 2.

Players:

1. Krista - One-Shot Serial Killer - Killed Night 2

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

9. Erebus

10. Bugeye

11. Foopy

12. wildone

13. velefried - One-Shot Serial Killer - Night 1

14. Y_B - One-Shot Serial Killer - Lynched Day 2

It is now Day. Day will last approximately 96 hours. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

If you do not post today, you will be mod-killed for inactivity.

• Site Administrator

Ha!!! So much for Krista's alliance. Probably only fitting since she started this whole Survivor theme in a Mafia game Posted Image The only thing that will be sweeter is after the game the person who took the shot admits it, and I wonder if they are part of her alliance Posted Image

Once again, I will aim to please Posted Image He is one of my good friends, but he has a sudden urgency to meet his maker (Brandon :P )

I vote:

Bugeye

Edited by wildone

Oh no the creator of our Alliance has perished. :,( Krista, you will always be remembered.

Now I have to agree with intune, Steve definitely seems a bit too keen about throwing Sam under the bus. What has poor innocent Sam ever done to anyone??

Sorry Steve, my fellow Canadian, but I gotta do what I gotta do...

Vote: wildone

I think that although our creator has perished, we, of the alliance should stay strong and watch out backs even more carefully. And those of you who have been using their kill shot, I wonder if they have considered this.... At some point this will come down to two people, Who do you think is going to win?

As he has been against the Alliance from the start, I vote

wildone

• Site Administrator

Where did I get this from?

You guys should just vote for me, cause I am not going to be any good at this game. Votes for Bugeye.

Here, I thought he was asking for it, and you all turn on me :( .

I guess on the good side, I still have my one shot kill to use on one of you that have voted for me :P

• Site Administrator

Why so anxious to throw Bugeye under the bus? It seems suspicious. I vote: Wildone

Um, because Sam asked me too Posted Image

Oh no the creator of our Alliance has perished. Krista, you will always be remembered.

Now I have to agree with intune, Steve definitely seems a bit too keen about throwing Sam under the bus. What has poor innocent Sam ever done to anyone??

Sorry Steve, my fellow Canadian, but I gotta do what I gotta do...

You must rescind your citizenship for this atrocity Posted Image

I think that although our creator has perished, we, of the alliance should stay strong and watch out backs even more carefully. And those of you who have been using their kill shot, I wonder if they have considered this.... At some point this will come down to two people, Who do you think is going to win?

As he has been against the Alliance from the start, I vote

wildone

Nephy, how could you Posted Image . You are like a sister to me.

**Is in blind panic over death of Fearless Leader, but takes a moment to honour Krista**

Follows fellow Alliance members:

Andy, it saddens me that you didn't make a decision on your own Posted Image It is like you are a blind sheep or something Posted Image

I agree. Even though our leader is gone we shouldn't dissolve ourselves. As a member of the alliance I vote alike.

Vote: Wildone

Adam, I'm shocked Posted Image shocked I say.

Don't vote for Steve. It is me you really want Posted Image I am evil. Really I am.

votes Bugeye.

You'll always be my favourite Sammy Posted Image He evens spells favourite with a 'u'

Ok posting from pad again.

Votes - WILDONE

Tom, being a in kilt, does that mean you follow your blind sheep? Posted Image

Hmmm, with the inactivity rule kicking in and me planning on using my kill shot as soon as dark falls, there may not be too many around . Which alliance member has resumed the spot of leader (and quite possibly killed Krista). I will defend Krista's honour to the end.

Edit to add:

The way this game will work is simple: everyone is a One-Shot Serial Killer. The one-shot aspect is pretty simple. On any Night you want, send me the name of someone you'd like to kill. The catch is that this a one-time use kill only. Once you use it, it's gone.

I am reading this once night falls, I can still PM Bran with my one shot kill. I don't think there is any other way to interpret this. I just want to make sure I can take at least one person down with me.

Edited by wildone

I am shamed to throw my brother to the wolves but when you run with a pack your pack brothers must come first.

As for Sam... stand up and fight like a man. Or is it a clever ruse... people will feel sorry for you and won't vote for you, thinking you no threat. Hmmmm

Day 3

Players:

1. Krista - One-Shot Serial Killer - Killed Night 2

2. EmDee

3. Adam Thomas

4. intune

5. Nephylim

6. Kiltie69

7. andy021278

9. Erebus - One-Shot Serial Killer - Killed Day 3

10. Bugeye