Feedback for ebook cover and title change

Thanks, Cia.

The sales report on amazon seems to be broken... or buying behavior is weird. It sold 8 copies on day one, and then sales stopped. Some other users on kdp report about figures not updating, so I keep my fingers crossed.

I'll abuse this thread for promotional reasons: this weekend (5th / 6th May), the book is available for free in all amazon stores!

Am I allowed to post a link?

Thank you!

The promo was quite successful, I think. Over 400 downloads over the weekend! For not being Mrs. Rowling or Mrs. Meyer, I'm very content... Posted Image

I hope to get a review or two in all the stores. Keep your fingers crossed, please.

Moreover, the review site reviewsbyjessewave.com accepted my story. On the downside, two other sites rejected it, though one of those sites encouraged me to re-submit the story in three months' time.

The book is now listed on goodreads.com as well.

I'm just too impatient for more things to happen! :woohoo:

Update:

I've got my first 4-star review on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1NHEDGKWU5MWB/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007ZFK3VE&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=

It's "only" 4-stars, but I scanned the other reviews of the poster and 4-stars seem to be almost a rave. At least, my book got a better rating than "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" from this reviewer. Posted Image

What do you think about the review? Please let me know!