Comicfan - The Prompt You Say!

When I was asked to begin creating the prompts I just thought Lugh was a bit nuts. I mean what could I possibly come up with. Well I am over a hundred into them now and there are no signs of stopping. I enjoy the challenge. Some of the prompts are ideas for stories I haven't had time to begin, phrases spoken that spark an idea, challenges to be taken on and see if they can be accomplished. This year I have collected all the prompts since January in this area. Hopefully people will read them and enjoy them.

What I do ask, is if you see some prompt that interests you do one of two things. Either go back to the prompt and see what others have done with it, or give it a try yourself.

In the meantime any prompt you like or want to discuss further here is the spot

Edited by comicfan
  • 1 month later...

Well I added a new one. I always feel bad when one of the prompts has no replies after a while. So I gave the one about superhero's a whirl. Hope people enjoy.