Hey gang,

I have missplaced one of my old standbys . The story involves two senior year hockey hunks Posted Image , a much younger guppy (swimmer) Posted Image, a misguided hockey puck Posted Image and a very bruised pairPosted Image .

I probably have read this thing at least a dozen times already. I hope ya'll can help me out. What's the name, author and where can i find it please Posted Image .

Thanks

RC

• Site Administrator

I've read at least the beginning to this, but I can't for the life of me remember the author, title, or even if it was here on GA. Sorry Posted Image I seem to recall the scene you are thinking of has the younger boy cutting across an iced over pond to get to the pool at night? It was outside, anyway, he gets nailed by the puck from one of the best players on the team and they hit it off after that.

I took a peek through the sports tag, and ran a search in GA Stories with the keywords hockey, puck, and ice with no luck. It's bothering the crud out of me that I can't remember. Sorry!

• Site Administrator

Yay! That must have been where I saw it. I scrolled crvboy last night to see if any titles stuck out at me but of course I couldn't remember it. They need some sort of tag/description system! This is why I love GA Stories.

• Like 1