Hello folks.

Setting up this thread to be the discussion page for my newest series: Fallen. It is meant to be a true horror series with all the blood and gore to go along with it. I'm hoping to make it a three book series. Each book will be around 100k in length and and cover a length of time of several decades.

As with any long series I've written there is going to be a mountain high list of characters. If anyone has an interest in my writing up an index please let me know and I will get to work on it right away.

As people who've read my works before know there will be subplots within the main plot. They also know that my main character go through a bit of hell in order to be with the guy they love most. The same is true for this series.

In this series the main character, Aaron starts off as a traumatized child. Kidnapped as an infant he witnessed something so horrifying that it left him unable to interact with the outside world. As he grows older showing no sign of improvement his grandmother fears she will have to institutionalize him. Only by random chance he meets someone who knows more about him then he does himself. Jon, a student at a special school for the gifted, knows Aaron has a secret and is dying to find out what it is. He has a secret of his own as well and is waiting for the perfect time to share it.

So far I have the final drafts of the first 32 chapters all written up so I hope to post 2 chapters a week so they'll be coming out pretty fast. If you like the series or have any suggestions please feel free to write on the thread and tell me what you think. I promise I don't bit. It's going to be a pretty long one so there should be plenty to discuss.

Link to the first book is below.

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/JMH/thetalentsofthefallen

Take care and enjoy

JMH

The next chapter has now been posted. In this one Aaron is introduced to Anderson's supposed girlfriend Talia. She can be as sweet as sugar or as caustic as concentrated acid. As Anderson is a shoe in for homecoming king he somehow manages to talk Aaron into attending the football game and watch as he is crowned. As Aaron and Talia watch the game, Jon, ever present watches from the shadows.

This one is a pretty violent chapter and sets the stage for the next several that will follow. Have any questions or comments feel free to post.

JMH

• 1 month later...

We're now one third of the way through the first  Talents of the Fallen. Yay!

Aaron, a young teenager of unknown parentage, has just started a new life at the Lakes School for the Especially Gifted.  This marks a major turning point in the youth's life.  As you will see in future chapters that while his knew friends will help heal his broken mind the horror that is the Coven has not forgotten about their wayward member. 

The war between the Coven and the Order is drawing near. Soon the future of Talented and Untalented alike will depend on Aaron and his friends. 

• 1 month later...

Hello Folks,

The latest chapter of Talents of the Fallen is now up and running. Like past chapters this one has a little horror in it.

In Part Seventeen :  Reshaping the World, Terrible news reaches the headmaster at the Lakes School concerning the fate of Mary Mays.  Having been sent to the Reformatory she she has gone insane.  As he was the one to send her there he feels responsible for what has happened to her.

At the same time Landon finally shows himself.  After his failed rebellion he has re-sworn his loyalty to the Master.  Still there is a part of him that continues to resist.  While he never knew what happened to Aaron in the fire word has reached him of the newest student at the Lakes School of the Gifted.  If that young man who also goes by the name of Aaron is the same as the child he tried to save he must keep it a secret from the Coven.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment section below.  Take care.

• 11 months later...

Well folks, just posted the first chapter of the second book to the Fallen series. "Curse of the Fallen".  Several years have passed since the end of the first book "Talents of the Fallen and a lot has happened since  then.  Aaron went to Harvard as was planned and his about to received his law degree at the age of 24.  Jon, who against his father's wishes, joined the Marines and his now a member of special forces as the youngest colonel in the military. 

While both have done what they can to stay in touch their separate lives has made things difficult for them.  Aaron, who still works for the Graft has been dating a congressman for the last seven years even as he is expected to be the plaything of the congressman's father, Gov. Graham Welford, a man of considerable mental Talent.  Aaron has also become the main expect on the Talented for the US government as an adviser to the Joint Congressional Committee on Talent Activity on the behest of the Council of the Elected.

As for Andrew, he has become the Chosen's chief assassin.  Though he yearns to have Aaron with him again he knows as a member of the Coven he is destined to fight against him.  As for the Chosen himself, Landon Casper, he continues to hide his identity from his brother in order to protect them both as he continues to plot the fall of the Master  and his gaining control of the Coven.

That is pretty much where the story begins.  I hope you all enjoy it.  If you do please leave a comment below.