Comicfan - Projects going into the new year

Okay this hasn't been the best of years for me. I do apologize to those who follow me, but I figured I would let you in on a few things.

1) Jonas is not dead nor has he been forgotten. I presently have two of the last six chapters written. When they are all done they will go off to beta and editor. So he will be completed shortly.

2) Seeon is in rewrites. All I had to hear was it was like another author's story and I pulled the original. The story has undergone massive rewrites while still trying to keep the things that made the original popular. In addition I am trying to set it up so that there is a second book where the story picks up where the first ends. Hopefully when it comes back out early next year people will find it and enjoy it.

3) I had written a major story to attempt to enter into the novella contest. Unfortunately it wasn't finished in time so I put it on the back shelf. Now I am trying hard to finish it. Once it is totally done and has gone through a beta and editor I will put that one up.

4) I had a number of people ask me to continue one of the prompt stories. Like an idiot I have. That is in addition to the the two Anthologies that come out this month, a prompt story presently being edited, and a special project that will probably just be posted as soon as it is finished.

Thanks for understanding.

Wayne

Oh Wayne. Never expand on the prompt stories.

I've recently started expanding on another one. The untold suffering I am causing myself is indescribable :lol:

We need to have a new law set forth by the great Chuck of NY. The expanding of prompt stories is prohibited :)

**hopes it wasn't one of those people who has placed this awful burden on Wayne**