Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+51) The End is Nigh

I was thinking that she has 3 more kicks at the cat. If cat's have nine lives, lets count:

1) Falling overboard in the Atlantic

2) Suez Canal

3) Off the Coast of Somalia

4) Pirates in the Indian Ocean

5) Basingstoke in WA

6) Geraldton

7) Gray (Graeme)

I'd say if Trevor is the cat, Bridget might be successful on the 3 try still to come :(

Or it could be much sooner, so nothing to worry about. :)

Brigitte will find a way to outfox herself. That is how this story will finally be brought to its conclusion. Joel and Lisa will be clueless all the way through, Shane will do something stupid, and Trevor will do something smart......and the cavalry will arrive, minutes after everything is already over.....and CJ will leave a cliffhanger on the end of the epilogue. some things just never change!

....and I am not a newbie....sometimes I pm, sometimes I posted on the site, etc.....I find all kinds of places to post, then I forget how I got there.

I would never, ever, leave a cliffhanger anywhere, and certainly not the epilogue. :)

B) .......I very much doubt that CJ will leave us with a cliffhanger at the epilogue, he intends to end this saga leaving a cliffhanger would make the assumption that he intends to do a sequel, after more then two and half years I doubt that would happen. Or could considering the situation here, nope this has to be resolved right now otherwise, Trevor and Shane will be forever in danger.

There will be no sequel to Circumnavigation, and nothing will be left dangling. :) And, as you know, I'd never, ever, use a cliffhanger.

And the end will happen very soon... The story ends before the end of August, 2007, and we're already in August. After tonight's post, just two chapters remain.

• Site Administrator

Or it could be much sooner, so nothing to worry about. :)

I would never, ever, leave a cliffhanger anywhere, and certainly not the epilogue. :)

There will be no sequel to Circumnavigation, and nothing will be left dangling. :) And, as you know, I'd never, ever, use a cliffhanger.

And the end will happen very soon... The story ends before the end of August, 2007 2013, and we're already in no where near August. After tonight's post, just two chapters remain but knowing me, don't bet on it :).

Just a little insurance policy for you CJ :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..