• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, another clue is required.  He's not an actor, nor a comedian, nor a rapist.  Also not a singer or musician.

Could he be an athlete?

Here's another picture (look closely):

635586815328416415-89623315.jpg

Edited by MikeL
  • 2 weeks later...

OK I googled better and now I think I know the name but I won't be able to post a new challenge for a day. So maybe others will try to google too and post something new faster?

Charlie Sifford is correct!  Congratulations, Paya.

Born on June 2, 1922, in Charlotte, North Carolina, Charles Sifford developed a passion for golf, going on to win multiple Negro Open championships and challenging the Professional Golf Association's whites-only rule. Sifford succeeded in desegregating the organization despite harassment and death threats, and was a contender in subsequent PGA tours. He wrote the 1992 autobiography Just Let Me Play.

At a White House reception on November 24, 2014, Charlie Sifford was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, just the third golfer to receive it and the 25th sports figure overall since the inception of the award in 1963.

pga_g_sifford02jr_D_200x300.jpg

Sifford died on February 3, 2015, at age 92.

Come on, it can't be that difficult. I can't make it too easy for you. This was basically the only photo from which you can't recognize her outright. ;-) Zombie seems to know her?