[Adam Phillips] Crosscurrents progress

After a long, long delay, and a difficult year in some ways, I've just sent Chapter 34 of Crosscurrents to my proofreaders.

That means it will be posted very soon.

After that, there's a final chapter and the epilogue to go, and that will be it for Crosscurrents.

For those of you who enjoy my writing, I want you to know that I'll be starting a new story. This one won't have any autobiography to speak of in it.

There is at some point a 15-chapter sequel to Crosscurrents that I'll be writing. But I need to leave the world of Andy and Matt for a while and write some other stories that aren't quite so demanding to tell. It's tough turning autobiographical material into narrative. I love writing but could use a relief from autobiography.

Edited by Adam Phillips

There is at some point a 15-chapter sequel to Crosscurrents that I'll be writing. But I need to leave the world of Andy and Matt for a while and write some other stories that aren't quite so demanding to tell. It's tough turning autobiographical material into narrative. I love writing but could use a relief from autobiography.

I could've sworn you said that it was going to be just 10 chapters.

I could've sworn you said that it was going to be just 10 chapters.

Come on now, you know perfectly well that if AP says "10" or "15" now, it'll end up being 20 or 25 when it's finally written. I can recall a time years ago when AP said Crosscurrents was going to be no more than 25 chapters. :lol: