[dkstories] Pls repost Rich Boy: Growing Pains

Hello, I read book 1 awakening and it was really good. One of the best stories I have ever read.

However, none of the book 2 links I found seems to be working anymore. Is it possible for book 2 to be reposted please... pretty please? Or if someone has a working link for book 2, I would be ever so grateful. Gracias!

• 3 months later...

Sorry about the delays - yes, Rich Boy 2 will be re-posted, but I'm not exactly sure when.  There is some clean up going on of various stories before they get re-posted.  I will let you know as soon as I can regarding the timing of this one going up.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

These days, you'd have to ask Myr, and obviously he's busy with the forum software upgrade right now.

Hopefully someone will get an answer for you. (I'd like to know that myself actually.)

• Site Administrator

It's still going to be a little while. (I do the reposting and I'm a bit busy)

• 10 months later...
8 hours ago, Boyralphy said:

Hello, just wanted to followup to the above question re. Growing pains. Will it be posted here any time soon? Many thanks.

I sent you a PM with a possible solution...