you are correct. technically he starts in manchester and ends up in bton, but i like to keep things broad. also means people get less fussy with buildings and parks that don't actually exist.

The South Alaska is what the Engine Rooms would have been if the owners had stuck to their guns and not wasted all their money holding private parties. we miss our club

I thought there was something quite Canal Street-ish about the descriptions of his year of shagging around in the city!

...anyone know why Chapter 30 is green?  Or that the publish date isn't until tomorrow?  But I was still able to leave a review and read it?

i have no idea....weird....god, one last chapter to go. eeek

It was awesome!  Now if only Zupan was gay for Zander, my life would be complete. <3

This story had way too many Z's in it. personally i think you're nuts, but maybe one day you'll wear me down....

*EVIL CACKLE* you know you want to.  You know you want it!  Quit denying yourself! MWAHAHAHA

stop it, you awful bad influence you! i can totally see Zander in his lap, oh god!!!!!

i shall continue to fight you and your evil ways! 

...Zander would be all cute and shy and scared of murderball when he goes to a game with Bay and Issac....and Zupan would be all confused and adorable....

NO!!!

stop, no, dammit.....ah crap....

Maybe Miyege should just write it herself as fanfiction? :P

I canNOT write fanfiction.  I just can't.  I don't think I could do either of them justice...  Maybe I'll dig out my mary-sue Bleach fanfiction...and you can see for yourself.

Maybe Miyege should just write it herself as fanfiction? :P

no one is allowed to write in my universe. i am deadly serious, way too possessive. 

Also Myi - all this my or may not have started with a phone call between Zu and Bay...

no one is allowed to write in my universe. i am deadly serious, way too possessive. 

Also Myi - all this my or may not have started with a phone call between Zu and Bay...

SCORE!  

And you'd best be careful about fanfiction darling.  When you get big and famous, you may have to let it go! :D

SCORE!  

And you'd best be careful about fanfiction darling.  When you get big and famous, you may have to let it go! :D

I will never be that famous. but thanks babes.

Yeah, you don't want to get the kind of rep that Anne Rice has... (she had people from her publisher headhunt and threaten fans who posted fanfiction...)

As long as i don't fine out about it. seriously. i can use these big teeth ya?