• 4 weeks later...

I have a technical point to make.  At least in two places you say that Zupan is a quadriplegic, it should say paraplegic since he still has the use of his arms.

I think you'll find that Zupan is quadriplegic. He does have some use of his arms, but not full use of them. He has trouble with his motor functions. It is not uncommon for quadriplegic people to have full use of their arms but not of their fingers and thumbs. This is the case with Zupan and comes out well in Sasha's spin-off story, Unexpected Liaisons. 

• Like 1

I have a technical point to make.  At least in two places you say that Zupan is a quadriplegic, it should say paraplegic since he still has the use of his arms.

TW is correct, go and do your research. Many quad's still have some use of their arms, the definition is that Quad have limited function in all four limbs.

hell there are some paraplegics who can walk with difficulty - it means limited function, not no function. Paraplegics are not allowed to play murderball.

true.... i'm just in a mean mood today, wolf does not like heat........

I asked this myself also, but um I googled it.

Bad wolf. :hug: The start of the day was okay after all.

This wolf is going for a swim now.

• 4 months later...

general update. 

For those of you who love to read books as actual things made from paper with shiny colourful covers, Bad Stereotypes and Unexpected Liaisons are now available as an in print book.

It will be listed on Amazon, but you can also get it Here on Lulu.

Don't worry, it will never be taken off GA. Wolf's promise.

• 6 months later...

I love Bay , BUT Zupan is just absolutely the kind of man I would love to go out with , despite being in a wheelchair he definitely "stands" tall

I assume you have read Unexpected Liaisons and had your fill of cute Zupan-is-gay moments then?

• Like 1

Oh yes I have read his story MULTIPLE times and I still enjoy reading it I love your stories but zupan and zander are my favorite couple I can not get enough of them

I miss them a little bit, and I don't at the same time, because they're happy as hell. They should be, they got to have most of my wedding. they became one of my favourite couple, purely because of the taste of the colour pink.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

The guys from BSUL are popping up all over the place in Redemption's a Bitch Gary!  Have poked their noses into A Wolf and His Man too!  Sasha may not be planning a third installment, but that does not mean the boys stay quiet inside that head of his!

The guys from BSUL are popping up all over the place in Redemption's a Bitch Gary!  Have poked their noses into A Wolf and His Man too!  Sasha may not be planning a third installment, but that does not mean the boys stay quiet inside that head of his!

Not fair Kitt...you play dirty lol...still resisting the force...cheers

• Like 1