Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+57) final chapter: From Hell's Heart

• Posted 190th December 2012 - 09:20 PM

From Hell's Heart is up! (it might take a minute after this post to appear).

Okay, we've got the FINAL chapter up at long last. I sincerely apologize for the delay.

There is an epilogue to come, but this is the last chapter.

Posted on the 190th day of December 2012 - 09:20 PM

An incredible ending to an incredible story! It was another nail biter; plus, I can't believe what a fast read this chapter was, considering it's size. And while I know there's still an epilogue coming, I'm pretty sure that I just felt the first pang of withdrawal, knowing that there are no more chapters to look forward to. But, as they say, all good things.....yadda, yadda. Farewell Atlantis, Trevor, et al.

I felt like I was right there with them. Your writing is masterful and gripping. I am certainly going to miss these guys. They feel like old friends now. I can't wait for the epilogue. Thanks for the adventure!!!

• Like 1

A wonderful ending to an extrordinary and satisfying tale :worship: Thanx so much CJames and team for a rolicking read. The journey has been filled with drama, thrills and love. :hug: Can't wait for the epilogue but the completed story is a triumph!! Thank you!!! :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

Bon Voyage to our family of characters from "Circumnavigation", I will miss you.....no better tale could have been told. Congratulations to C James, this is an epic masterpiece and you are master of the pen........UNBELIEVABLE, BREATHTAKING, literary GENIUS!!

To the rest of you on this forum and especially to CJ's team, THANK YOU......a long journey is made easier by the company of friends.

Edited by bayoudreamn
  • Like 1

Whoo hoo!

I'm a fast reader, but this made me slow down, and that is a major compliment. The other compliment is as soon as I've read the epilogue, I'm starting again. Any tale that makes one start again straight after finishing is a seriously good one. Many good stories justify a re-read, but only a select few make one back to back read.

To my mind, this is one of the best stories I've read. Of any genre.  Indeed, although there are gay couples in it, it's not a gay story as such, it's a classic adventure story with some gay and some straight people. Rather like real life.

If goats raise glasses - you've earned a few!

edited for a missing word

Edited by Nick Deverill

Frist let me say this is a great ending to a great story! :2thumbs:  And I think at this point I should say WOW. Also should be said at this point this should be in print. Well done to your team. I cant wait for the epilogue. Oh and thanks for not just killing off our hero's.

And thanks for such a great story C. J. woot :worship:

• Like 1

Thank you, Thnak you, Thank you! Great ending. I'm looking forward to the epilogue just to hear about the repairs and how everyone settles in after the drama. My only lament is thAt Henry died. I really liked him. One more time...Thank you

• Like 1

Now that the story is done, I'll throw a review down:

I'm sorry, you'll have to wait until after the epilogue for me to share my thoughts. I hate to keep you waiting, leave you hanging like that, but you'll just have to wait.

Sorry.

• Like 1

CJ That was a great ending!  I was wracking my brain...yes I do  have one...on how they were going to get out of their dilemma and I should have just placed my trust in Trevor's ability to think out of the box!  Of course, timing played a big part.  What an exciting way to finish the story!  Now  I will have to go back and re-read the whole thing again, which will probably take me to next Christmas, but it will be worth it.  I'm sure there are a lot of nuances that I have missed the first time around.  I look forward to the epilogue, too!  Again, thank you very much for one of the best stories I've read on the web.

B) ................ Well, that was a grand finale, great writing for the last chapter and a worthy ending for this saga. I see a lot of my theories came true, Frank and the Norte Carel and the releasing of the tape. The guns and Mexico, and Trevor making landfall in Mexico. I also knew Trevor did not want to leave the Atlantis behind and it turned out great that Joel and Lisa got her back in the water to re-unite later with Trevor. Loved the garlic crusher scene with Lisa, I think she retrieved it for Trevor too! LOL!

The epilogue should sort out the the end of the press madness, the healing and getting back to normality for our your heroes. BTW, whatever happened to Trevor's car, I cannot remember? :lmao:  The book should be an instant bestseller and Trevor will have more then enough money to have the Atlantis completely rebuilt, insurance or not. Although I do wonder if the insurance company would take the chance to deny paying out in light of the publicity Trevor could garner with a single press conference!  LOL!  Without a doubt, Trevor and Shane will have no problem in getting bookings for the future, in either country.

Sad as it is to see the end, it had to be so, by my count Trevor has used up almost 8 lives in this story. Falling overboard, the Suez canal, the pirates, the roaring fifties, Australia, south America, the cartel in Jamaica, and DEAN.

Great story, thanks for the ride!!!

Benji

I would think Trevor's insuror would gladly pay for the second time.  More that that, the insurance company should sign Trevor and Shane to be spokespersons.  That would be much better than Flo.

C.James... Thanks for a fantastic story. I smiled, I frowned, I laughed and cried...I loved it!!

:boy:  Anomious

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

@ Benji - If I remember correctly, I think the last word was Trev's car was still parked at Joels house.

If the insurance company was to deny the claim to rebuild Atlantis, Trev could still probably afford to get her rebuilt. There still may be some issues regarding it. The one good thing is Bridgett won't be able to claim Arnold's gold.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..