Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Epilogue suggestions thread

Grundig became the contact person to complete the illusion that all aboard Kookaburra died in the explosion. Other than that, he was just there.

I would go even further and say that Grundig was extremely helpful to the boys in the area of communications and tracking.... :)  The so called cartel lackey seemed to have been involved with law enforcement and though Customs have some links to law enforcement In Australia, they are a federal agency and apart from the federal police most law enforcement is a state responsibility. The one time that federal police seem to be mentioned in connection to Grundig is when they all helped the boys with communications and regarding the tracking of bridget.. A cartel mole would certainly not be helping the boys in any way whatsoever. An employee of that type of organisation would realise just how long their reach was and how they treated betrayal... :P

It's got to be quite likely that the cartel might have someone in Carnarvon, though I don't think it's Grundig. It's an isolated port, so ideal, I'd have thought, for importing their product in small boats loaded at sea. Whoever the contact was would be able to pass lots of information on. It's a small town - word spreads.

It's got to be quite likely that the cartel might have someone in Carnarvon, though I don't think it's Grundig. It's an isolated port, so ideal, I'd have thought, for importing their product in small boats loaded at sea. Whoever the contact was would be able to pass lots of information on. It's a small town - word spreads.

B) ............. I think it is a moot point anyways, the cartel is destroyed, and whoever it was is no longer employed.  LOL!  Steve pushed this to the limit with his assumption, yet I doubt it was Grundig.

Thanks for all the great points!!!!

So far, so good. The only one I'd forgotten was Shane's immigration issue, which was going to be in the final chapter. I decided to ax it (it was a poor fit) and move it to the epilogue, and then forgot. So thanks Trebs!!!! (It'll be addressed)

I also wanted to post an update on one of the many reasons I've been so scarce online in recent weeks. Fire. It's fire season here, and though my place isn't directly threatened at the moment, there is a large fire a few miles away and the weather conditions (hot, dry, windy) make for severe risk. So, I've been spending some quality time with my chain saw to clear out some trees and brush, and I've also been building and testing a jury-rigged fire suppression system (multiple wide area sprinkler heads near and on top of my house, fed from a large water storage tank by battery-run pumps, and activated by remote control).

Hopefully, the summer monsoon rains will start soon and end the current wildfire red flag conditions.

BTW, sorry Wildone, but Grundig was innocent; the cartel and the Aussie underworld got all the info they needed out of Carnarvon thanks to the press. :) It was a good point though. :)

Edit: Benji also mentioned the immigration issue, twice, and I forgot. Sorry, and thanks Benji!!!!

• Site Administrator

BTW, sorry Wildone, but Grundig was innocent; the cartel and the Aussie underworld got all the info they needed out of Carnarvon thanks to the press. :) It was a good point though. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o

• Like 1

Off the top of my head....

* Lisa and Joel - Honeymoon, Gitmo, Trevor and Shane's previous idea of alternating yacht operations with them in AU and US

* Shane - US visa

* Trevor - End of his HS education? Captains license?

* Atlantis - Repaired? Scrapped? Insurance bullied into repairing it again by sensationalist media?

* Kookaburra - We know she was not destroyed. What was the fate of all aboard? I don't recall there being a resolution to this end, involving Martin, Trevor's mother, Shane's friends, etc. If there was, my bad, so many delays it was tough to keep track. ;)

* Gold - Any and all issues involving that.

* Trevor and Shane - With the Cartel largely disposed of, will they stay in FL, or will they relocate as planned and keep running? Are the Bahamas safe for them? Do they finish their book and restart Trevor's chartering business together?

* Cartel - Fully destroyed? Is anyone still interested? Who is the top dog cartel now? Will they be friendly to Trevor and Shane and Lisa and Joel?

* Birthday present - I recall someone pointed that out earlier and you admitted to totally spacing on that.

* Trevor's car - Will he drive Lisa into a white jacket and padded room by fixing it? Will it be scrapped? Is there anything still in it that Bridget had intended to harm him with legally?

* Bridget's estate - Her house was razed, but her cars, garage, guest house, dock all lived. What became of them? Property sold to someone? Did they rebuild (kinda irrelevant, just curious)? Her cash and fake businesses and aliases hiding most of it?

* Jim and Dirk - What becomes of their lawsuit against Bridget's estate? Of their relationship? Of their lawsuit against the police?

* The Blakes - What becomes of them?

* The Grundigs - What becomes of them?

* The Fowlers - What becomes of them?

* Shanes friends - What becomes of them?

* Media - How about the media blitz that surely will rocket the four friends to the top of the newsfeeds, having survived a Cartel assault, and a category 5 hurricane?

I'm sure I'm missing some things.

• Like 2

* Lisa and Joel - Honeymoon, Gitmo, Trevor and Shane's previous idea of alternating yacht operations with them in AU and US

* Shane - US visa

* Trevor - End of his HS education? Captains license

And a HUGE list...

I think this is where the goat invents yet another new form of maths where ten chapters = one epilogue. It's going to be a mighty long epilogue to address all of those points. Still for someone who developed a form of maths whereby 156=100, and a calendar where a date in June 2013 was still in December 2012 - ought be child’s play.

Reality is an illusion caused by an absence of alcohol, and since goats don't drink, anything could be true.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

* Kookaburra - We know she was not destroyed. What was the fate of all aboard? I don't recall there being a resolution to this end, involving Martin, Trevor's mother, Shane's friends, etc. If there was, my bad, so many delays it was tough to keep track. ;)

Kookaburra, and all aboard, went into hiding at Ryes Lagoon. It would have been easier for Martin to get them in there since Trev had mapped the way without any problems.

Kookaburra, and all aboard, went into hiding at Ryes Lagoon. It would have been easier for Martin to get them in there since Trev had mapped the way without any problems.

B) .................Now that I think about it, that should have a big clue that Grundig was not involved. Nowhere afterwards did it speak of the Bridget knowing of the failed attempt. Although her contact knew, he didn't relay that info to Bridget that I'm aware of. After all he was bailing out of a bad situation gone wrong and retired. I see little advantage of the 'OZ family being a little more then a footnote here, maybe the close family visiting Florida to see Trevor and Shane.

• Site Administrator

Reality is an illusion caused by an absence of alcohol, and since goats don't drink, anything could be true.

Unfortunately our goat has a liking for the nectar of the blue agave plant.

Some of his more memorable chapters and anthologies have been produced whilst hammered on Tequila.

B) .................Now that I think about it, that should have a big clue that Grundig was not involved. Nowhere afterwards did it speak of the Bridget knowing of the failed attempt.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;)

the boys argue buying a really fast boat

Sabre-built-40m-catamaran-motor-yacht-Ze

wrestling who gets the big bed on the return trip to mom

zenith88.jpg

B) ................... I think their 'storm chasing' days are over!  :lol:

.....wonder what kinda wind up Joel or Shane could deliver for that goat laden tree?....

.....another thing that I don't remember thinking much about while reading the story the first time, but which really stood out the second time........Goat Island......LOL

Edited by bayoudreamn

not again guys, lol

New Zealand Rescuers Call Off Search For Missing US Yacht

The search for a vintage US yacht that went missing in rough seas between New Zealand and Australia last month has been called off, New Zealand's Rescue Co-ordination Center said Friday.

9-8-2010-8-39-50-AM-2924249.JPG

Edited by hh5

.....wonder what kinda wind up Joel or Shane could deliver for that goat laden tree?....

.....another thing that I don't remember thinking much about while reading the story the first time, but which really stood out the second time........Goat Island......LOL

ROFL!!!

It was there, so I just had to mention it. :) I'm amazed at how many goat islands there are in the world. I think I mentioned two or three in Circumnavigation, but there are many, many more. :)

Sorry I've been offline (it's monsoon season here now... the fire danger is past, but lightning daily, so very little internet). The epilogue is working its way through the team.

BTW, we can blame Wildone for the delays. Why? Because a lot of the delays were caused by the heatwave and intense fire season. And what caused that? A high pressure area stalled over the southwest. And where did that high pressure cell come from? Canada, that's where. :)

ROFL!!!

It was there, so I just had to mention it. :) I'm amazed at how many goat islands there are in the world. I think I mentioned two or three in Circumnavigation, but there are many, many more. :)

Sorry I've been offline (it's monsoon season here now... the fire danger is past, but lightning daily, so very little internet). The epilogue is working its way through the team.

BTW, we can blame Wildone for the delays. Why? Because a lot of the delays were caused by the heatwave and intense fire season. And what caused that? A high pressure area stalled over the southwest. And where did that high pressure cell come from? Canada, that's where. :)

B) ..................Not sure of the elevation you are at, but I'm sure it is at least over 5,000 feet, so your heatwave was minimal compared to mine at 117 last week (2200 feet). LOL! Yep, that high is leaving and that brings on the monsoon season, I'm grateful for the break!

• Site Moderator

While those of you in the western part of the States suffer from a Canadian High,  those of us in the eastern part are being hit with a Bermuda High which brings with it high humidity and isolated/scattered storms.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..