Seriously? You break the story in the middle of sex AND make us wait for more??? GAHHHHH!!!!!!!

sorry sweetie. i went on camp. 

you have a new chapter now though, but no sex. the sex, like me, went MIA. use your imagination. :P

• 1 month later...

For those who aren't quite sure what a American pit bill x german shepherd would look like. Caesar looks a bit like this. 

RottweilerCrossPittbullTerrierladydeva2.

both breeds are actually top service dogs, strong, loyal, dependable and smart.

• Like 2

Ha, no I didn't mean for you to write a whole Zoltan story. It was only when I read about Issac flipping and running away scared when Bay asks him the big question I had this little movie running in my head imagining how that would be and how in the middle of the chaos Zu tells everybody that Zoltan would only be back to visit because he met someone. Yeah your stories sure help my imagination along. :*)

• Like 1

i have this general feeling that one day Bay is gonna take Issac shopping for something shiny, or maybe not. neither of them are shiny boys, that's for sure.

i love the movie in your head Mister Wolf. sounds cool.

• 3 months later...

general update. 

For those of you who love to read books as actual things made from paper with shiny colourful covers, Bad Stereotypes and Unexpected Liaisons are now available as an in print book.

It will be listed on Amazon, but you can also get it Here on Lulu.

Don't worry, it will never be taken off GA. Wolf's promise.

also e-book listed. i did it last night.

Thanks, I'll go and buy them asap. I look forward to finding out whether you added bits and pieces when you edited the two stories, but even without extra bonus stuff like the drawing of Bay's tattoo I know I'll enjoy the books.

(And if you didn't correct all the mistakes including the Xander one, I'll come back here and moan about it. Which I'll be entitled too, once I've spent money on the books :read:  ;-)

Thanks, I'll go and buy them asap. I look forward to finding out whether you added bits and pieces when you edited the two stories, but even without extra bonus stuff like the drawing of Bay's tattoo I know I'll enjoy the books.

(And if you didn't correct all the mistakes including the Xander one, I'll come back here and moan about it. Which I'll be entitled too, once I've spent money on the books :read:  ;-)

After two editors, 17 hours formatting and probably nearly 30 hours of editing, i would hope we caught all the errors!

Well it won't matter, 'cause I bought the book, downloaded it and found out it was not in pdf format but .epub which I have no way of reading. :,(  

So that was a waste of time and money - except than I'm happy to give you something in return for all your writing, and at least I can still read both stories here.