Well it won't matter, 'cause I bought the book, downloaded it and found out it was not in pdf format but .epub which I have no way of reading. :,(  

So that was a waste of time and money - except than I'm happy to give you something in return for all your writing, and at least I can still read both stories here.

pretty much all e-books are in e-pub format. sorry hun.

PM me with an email address and i will email you the PDF document.

• 7 months later...

Reread this story today and left you a review...the thing is, the site wouldn't let me "like" some of the chapters...a box came up saying I exceeded my quota for the day...guess I like you too much :boy: . Anyway, thank you for providing all the great, heart-filled stories for my " Sasha Sunday ". Best day I have had in a while (even managed to fit in a 20K bike ride)...cheers...Gary

• Like 2

Well it won't matter, 'cause I bought the book, downloaded it and found out it was not in pdf format but .epub which I have no way of reading. :,(  

So that was a waste of time and money - except than I'm happy to give you something in return for all your writing, and at least I can still read both stories here.

You might consider downloading a free piece of software called Calibre. It allows you to convert ebook formats from one to another. It has many options. I use it to make mobi. copies of all my books so I can read them on my kindle app.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1