Hello Sasha and guys, I like how some of the couples is breaking the normal erotic story cliche of the demon that's the dominant and human that's submission and some couples turn that on it's head.

thanks! Who's your favourite?

General question too, I've never actually asked you all who you like best.

Jahke is very submissive, but he'll top when instructed to. Atoki and Vruu are both versatile, in every sense of the word. Jem is the most dominant of all the humans, and that dominance is sort of his power. when he declares something to be so, it just is, which is pretty much how he managed to avoid being killed in the early days. Of course, people are still keeping him away from Sathriel, because if those two ever butt heads, I think everyone else will just go Upstairs until it's all over.

• Like 2

thanks! Who's your favourite?

General question too, I've never actually asked you all who you like best.

Jahke is very submissive, but he'll top when instructed to. Atoki and Vruu are both versatile, in every sense of the word. Jem is the most dominant of all the humans, and that dominance is sort of his power. when he declares something to be so, it just is, which is pretty much how he managed to avoid being killed in the early days. Of course, people are still keeping him away from Sathriel, because if those two ever butt heads, I think everyone else will just go Upstairs until it's all over.

My favourite charcter is again kiorl since I'm a furry lol and I like vruuaska since is a pup with a adult fox body very cute. I got to say that Jahke is very good fap material hehe. 

• Like 1

Just in case anyone had forgotten, the latest chapter of Fallen Pride is there to remind you that demons are evil, dangerous, destructive, and cruel. Mindless violence is par for the course, and I make no apologies for their behaviour.

• Like 2

Just in case anyone had forgotten, the latest chapter of Fallen Pride is there to remind you that demons are evil, dangerous, destructive, and cruel. Mindless violence is par for the course, and I make no apologies for their behaviour.

Oh really ? I hadn't guessed. (can you hear the sarcasm, lol)

The ending of that chapter was bloody scary. :o :o :o  Literally. :pinch:

• Like 1

I appreciate you staying true to your characters. Too often the tension and drive of a story is lost due to an author's desire to make them likeable. It's scary and nauseating, but that's as it should be.

• Like 2

I would like to explain / elaborate on my review of Chapter 8 of the latest book. I wrote the review at 4am in the morning, when I was emotionally most vulnerable; at that moment when I thought the the world had gone mad with its fear, hate and bigotry, I was looking for solace in my only escape, in another world that somebody had created. Normally I'm smart enough to shy away from stories / scenes that would upset me, but the previous chapter had been so sweet, so I was NOT prepared for how chapter 8 ended. I will try to restrain myself in the future and read only what I could handle. I apologise if I've rubbed any fur the wrong way, however I had to be honest with my reaction, albeit I should have done it in a more respectful / sensitive manner ...

Any suggestions for an uplifting / romantic story with a happy ending ? Still fragile at the moment ...

• Like 3

I would like to explain / elaborate on my review of Chapter 8 of the latest book. I wrote the review at 4am in the morning, when I was emotionally most vulnerable; at that moment when I thought the the world had gone mad with its fear, hate and bigotry, I was looking for solace in my only escape, in another world that somebody had created. Normally I'm smart enough to shy away from stories / scenes that would upset me, but the previous chapter had been so sweet, so I was NOT prepared for how chapter 8 ended. I will try to restrain myself in the future and read only what I could handle. I apologise if I've rubbed any fur the wrong way, however I had to be honest with my reaction, albeit I should have done it in a more respectful / sensitive manner ...

Any suggestions for an uplifting / romantic story with a happy ending ? Still fragile at the moment ...

No offence is taken, don't worry about it. You weren't to know I spring things like that on you guys without much warning (this is why I don't write at 4am, because when the demons spring them on me, trust me, my reaction is as visceral as yours). If you haven't had a go at it yet, read Chasing Dreams Out West, because that's generally adorable and I'm very proud of it, and no one gets hit. Also Instantly might do you as a good very happy one shot.

Feel better Hoho x

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't finished uploading my review for chapter 11 ...

Just when I thought it would be safe to cavort with demons again ... (I need a screaming emoticon)

:scream:

When will I ever learn ?!

(screaming with abandon since no one cares one way or the other)

Lahja, please don't do it ... don't go soul collecting, please ... (hoarse whisper because throat has become raw due to screaming)

(slowly dies of a broken heart with all hope lost ...)

• Like 1

I haven't finished uploading my review for chapter 11 ...

Just when I thought it would be safe to cavort with demons again ... (I need a screaming emoticon)

:scream:

When will I ever learn ?!

(screaming with abandon since no one cares one way or the other)

Lahja, please don't do it ... don't go soul collecting, please ... (hoarse whisper because throat has become raw due to screaming)

(slowly dies of a broken heart with all hope lost ...)

It's never safe in the innermost circle of hell.

Lahja will have to go soul collecting, but he'll find his own way. After all, he's a demon now, and this is the bread and butter of their existence. You don't have to a broken heart to go reaping!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Heard this song and thought of Lahja... ;)

ooohhh! how wonderful. The video is kinda nuts though, and i love it.

Fallen Pride was actually inspired by a song, but I don't know the name or the artist, and the only actual lyrics I can remember from the bridge/chorus were "How can you ask me/ when you don't even know what you need" which hasn't been very successful in google searches. I'm sure it was a single/duo female singer/s.