Shouldn't the question be "WHO Lahja did next ?"

:rolleyes:

Or else the answer should be

:kiss: kissing and :*)

Well what else is the boy going to do the very first time he gets drunk in the company of demons?

• Like 3

The only logical course of action. I mean who could resist Jahke?

No one can resist Jahke. Jahke is sex with hooves. Literally.

one day I will find a picture of someone I think is a pretty as Jahke.... go forth, oh lovely fans and readers, and scour the internet for pretty boys!!!

• Like 3

Screaming my head off ...

I think the authors on GA conspire to make today hellish for me. Almost all of the authors who post stories on Wednesday (the ones I follow anyway) have uploaded something really difficult for me to read through ...

I'll just go back to bed and shut the world out ...

• Like 2

Screaming my head off ...

I think the authors on GA conspire to make today hellish for me. Almost all of the authors who post stories on Wednesday (the ones I follow anyway) have uploaded something really difficult for me to read through ...

I'll just go back to bed and shut the world out ...

Next week will be better. They are demons though, Hoho, it comes with the territory.

Awww :hug:

But Kiorl had such a nice outing with Lahja... :gikkle:

Oh Tim you are a man after my own heart!

• Like 2

Awww :hug:

But Kiorl had such a nice outing with Lahja... :gikkle:

Timothy, you're just a demon groupie and I H8 you ... :,(

Next week will be better. They are demons though, Hoho, it comes with the territory.

:(

Oh Tim you are a man after my own heart!

Sasha, you're just encouraging Tim ... I'm sticking out my tongue at you ...

• Like 2

I'm so distraught after reading the latest chapter that I've neglected to check my review before posting it. There're so many errors in it that I'm seriously considering to have all future reviews edited ... Would anyone like to be my editor ?

P.s. cavorting with demons will lead to insanity (eventually) ... consider yourselves warned ...

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 1

I'm so distraught after reading the latest chapter that I've neglected to check my review before posting it. There're so many errors in it that I'm seriously considering to have all future reviews edited ... Would anyone like to be my editor ?

P.s. cavorting with demons will lead to insanity (eventually) ... consider yourselves warned ...

ok, well you know my replies, blog posts, forum entries are stuffed full of errors, and my complete inability to use the shift-key to make capital letters - so I wouldn't worry. After all, it shows emotion, and I like that.

And as to the insanity thing - Zai has been cavorting around my mind since I was fifteen and terrified of him. This might explain a few things about me as a person - certainly as a writer!

• Like 2

RIGHT

So it seems I need to up my profile here as one of Sasha's primary word-wranglers by posting here so, yeah, what up.

I'll be the first to admit that although I love Sasha and the boys of Hell (some of them, anyway) the Best Circle Of Hell series isn't quite my cup of tea from a tonal perspective.

However, it meshes with my musical tastes most wonderfully - so to accompany your enjoyment of our favorite fallen angel, here's some Satanic Gospel Metal to add a bit of extra spice to your reading:

Peace!

• Like 3

Welcome to the Hellish Horde - we're a fun and occasionally weird bunch.

and Sasha got your virgin post. :D

Oh I got some o' his everythin'!

For those who hadn't worked it out Sabwones is Vinnie, my general beta, dogsbody, right hand man. We've known each other what... since we were fourteen? He's a good guy, make him welcome guys.

• Like 2

Oh I got some o' his everythin'!

For those who hadn't worked it out Sabwones is Vinnie, my general beta, dogsbody, right hand man. We've known each other what... since we were fourteen? He's a good guy, make him welcome guys.

Welcome, Sabwones / Vinnie !

Yeah, but when we realised we've known each other over half our lives... then we felt old. We were kids once.

I'm with Kitt, don't get me started on the age thing !

The trick is take off the zero from the number of years you've known your friend. For example, Sasha, you've known Vinnie for 1.5 years, not 15 years, and so on and so forth ... AND remember to show surprise the next time you see him and say something like "My, how much you've grown dude since I've seen you last month !"

• Like 1

So whilst you are all busy reading the continued exploits, or lack thereof, of Kiorl and Lahja, I feel duty bound to tell you that we have more new arrivals in the Best Circle!

A new demon, a new house, and a new companion too. They are delicious, and already rather addicted to each other. So, we won't be stopping on 7 stories for long. 8 is on the way!

Also, currently (and in chapter 4), no bloodshed. A first I think.

• Like 2
However, I'm pinning my hopes on Kiorl and Nassau finding a human (or another creature how about a fallen angel   0:) ) that they both fall in love with.

I just re-read this post for the first time since 2014 when you wrote it. And while there wasn't a fallen angel for Nassau...... YOU BASTARD! How did you know????? I didn't even know! Fuck, Kiorl didn't even know until the two of them showed up in my head four months ago!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs around screaming at the universe*

• Like 4