I'm thinking this demon collects his souls in a different way. Pleasure until extinction? But what a way to go... And what is next?

Not all demons collect souls, most don't in fact.

Sitka, Shindae, Vruu, Zai, Inai - none of their jobs involve recruitment. Kiaza doesn't any more either.

What will Zhi and Su Yin do when the finish having sex? Well, first they have to finish having the sex, and then you'll see!

• Like 4

Why does Su Yin have to wear a Chain of Possession? None of the others recruits had that, although Tobias got chained, if I recall correctly.

Well, it made him very happy, so that's OK - and it's probably the closest demons get to marriage.

Uhm, I did wonder about one sentence:

he still had enough sense of proprietary to blush.

Did you perhaps mean propriety ?

• Like 1

Why does Su Yin have to wear a Chain of Possession? None of the others recruits had that, although Tobias got chained, if I recall correctly.

Well, it made him very happy, so that's OK - and it's probably the closest demons get to marriage.

Uhm, I did wonder about one sentence:

he still had enough sense of proprietary to blush.

Did you perhaps mean propriety ?

Tobias was "owned", so he had (still has) a Chain of Possession.

Jahke was brought back as a pet, and he didn't leave the house for the first time until he was taken to be a demon, so he didn't need one.

If Atoki had had one, Sathriel wouldn't have been able to try and hurt him like he did. Not that Atoki could have one, because technically he is master of Vruu, not the other way around.

Jem wasn't brought to hell the same way the others were, so he's out. And no one would dare fuck with him.

as for the edit - blame vinnie, and me, we're useless.

• Like 3
On 17/03/2017 at 6:48 PM, Kitt said:

Typos are what happen when he tries to take some pressure off me because the Antho entry is right at upper limits.

What ma said. I really pushed my luck with an antho entry on 24900 words....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read depressing news upon depressing news on GA this week, so, thank you Sasha, for giving me an excuse to do this

<screaming>

<screaming>

<screaming>

Now I feel marginally better ...  Gawd, I'm such a drama queen.  I've never thought that cavorting with demons could be an outlet for emotional frustration ...

• Like 4
9 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

I've never thought that cavorting with demons could be an outlet for emotional frustration ...

Uhm, I always considered it to be an outlet for another kind of frustration. :P:P  :lmao: 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

I've never thought that cavorting with demons could be an outlet for emotional frustration ...

4 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Uhm, I always considered it to be an outlet for another kind of frustration. :P:P  :lmao: 

These demons helped me make it through a very rough day.

I'm hoping that I can relieve more of that tension later tonight.....;)

• Like 4
On 06/04/2017 at 10:07 PM, Timothy M. said:

On 07/04/2017 at 2:31 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

These demons helped me make it through a very rough day.

I'm hoping that I can relieve more of that tension later tonight.....;)

I'm so glad my boys are useful to you guys! ;)

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

Er ... when are we going to have the pleasure of reading the next chapter ?

-_-

"Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet"

I definitely didn't just look up "patience" quotes...

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Tammian said:

I definitely didn't just look up "patience" quotes...

I believe you. How did you come up with the idea of patience being bitter?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Moderator
33 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

O Sasha, Sasha, where art thou ?

I await thee every day ...

:/

I think you're going yo have to wait a while longer, hoho. His new baby is soon to arrive, so he's been very busy getting ready for his/her arrival. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I think you're going yo have to wait a while longer, hoho. His new baby is soon to arrive, so he's been very busy getting ready for his/her arrival. 

I suspect as much ...  

Are we throwing a baby shower ?

:*)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...