On 9/9/2018 at 10:10 PM, Headstall said:

Hey, Sasha! Nice to see you back with a new story. You've been missed. :hug: 

17 hours ago, Ron said:

Wow, @Thorn Wilde comes back and then @Sasha Distan comes back, and @K.C. has been popping up. Miracles baby! Who's next, @joann414?

Welcome back Sasha! 

Thanks guys. It's nice to be missed, though I do feel terribly guilty about it now though!

• Like 2
On 9/11/2018 at 10:34 PM, Puppilull said:

As long as you provide us more demons, you're forgiven! Or, well, having a kid is a valid excuse for a pause, I suppose...

094-tW3eBb9.jpg

Not that your demons ever really discuss things beforehand... ;)

where is this from? it's awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

for those of you who know me on twitter, you will know that I am, finally, rewriting Torturous Love (partly to get it in chronological order, and partly because the current version sucks).

Thus, a teaser:

Just as Tobias thought it, he felt the heat of Zai behind him, and the demon wrapped an arm round his side and pressed his hand across his chest.

“Zai… don’t.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No. You’re not.”

Zai rumbled something indistinct which Tobias couldn’t make out, and kissed the side of his neck. It was such an unexpected motion, because Tobias had been expecting teeth and pain, that he whimpered and leant into Zai’s touch. The demon kissed him again, his soft lips moving down to the join of his shoulder as his neck, and his other hand began to smooth down Tobias’s spine.

He hates it, and somehow that makes it all the brighter.

You’re fucked up Zai, even for a demon. No wonder the guys never want to share their prizes with you.

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
11 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Yay! I just read the fist chapter of TL v3!!

I love it.   

not too dark? 😉

On  a serious note, do you think the content warnings were explicit enough/useful?

8 hours ago, Sasha Distan said:

not too dark? 😉

On  a serious note, do you think the content warnings were explicit enough/useful?

I think useful enough. But I might be biased given I've read all your things a dozen times and thus was well prepared for what was coming.  

But the warning is explicit in what lay ahead so it should leave no one in the dark. 

Edited by Starrynight22
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Oh I like chapter 2. 

Does Zai not hear Tobias arguing with himself?  And the ending.....New.  I know how things turned out before.....but this seems like there will be new twists and turns revealed to us.  

:munches popcorn happily:

Many many more twists and turns, and  no less than 9 delicious chapters for you to explore it all in.

Zai can't hear Tobias's thoughts unless Tobias thinks them 'at' him. Not all empaths are also clairaudient. Tobias can eavesdrop on Zai more easily, but can't hear him all the time - like how you can tune into a conversation someone is having at the next table, but you can also usually choose to ignore it and focus on what you're doing instead.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

OK, information post.

I am re writing almost the entire Best Circle of Hell series. stories 1-6 will have complete rewrites, lots of stuff will change. There will also be a final story (to come after Innocent Sacrifice). Hopefully by next summer there will be a final, finished, series, which will be available as e-books, and printed paperbacks (possibly also hardbacks with a special feature, but we will see). The stories will be presented in chronological order.

I promise there will still be sex, fluff, and violence. They are demons after all, the evil is built right in.

So, here's the list:

1. Torturous Love (complete, posted)

2. Stolen Pleasures (complete, posting begins 6th december 2019)

3. Royal Duties (formerly Palace Life, in progress)

4. Amateur Night (short)

5. In Flames

6. Wicked Boy

7. Interlude 1

8. Fallen Pride (minor edits only)

9. Innocent Sacrifice (minor edits only)

10. Interlude 2

11. working title: After Effects ( in progress, some 40k in)

Lots of writing for me, lots of reading for you. ...don't say i never give you anything.

Edited by Sasha Distan
Oh I can't sodding spell, can I?
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As I'm new to these stories I have a few questions and comments. Do you not want comments on the chapters posted, because you ask readers to come here? I have started reading Stolen Pleasures and have enjoyed the unique opening chapter and the two which followed. I have reservations, I read Abattoir Boy which is how I was introduced to your stories. I opened Tortuous Love, but it was too violent to read, hence my reservations.

Regarding Stolen Pleasures, I loved the first chapter and the story so far has captivated me. I know you have obviously put a lot of effort into this, rewriting a story (stories) is a huge task. I have to point out, this story needs proof reading, there are lots of little typo errors, missing, wrong words, it's noticeable. That said, the story carries the reader through because I wanted to read on and see what happens, so many mysteries. 

You said, yourself, that there is a lot of sex. My next point, I'm not opposed to graphic sex in novels, but there is the kind of Nifty genre, sex in every chapter to keep the reader hooked? I'm not judging this story, it's only three chapters in, simply making an observation. The sex in chapter one is an intrinsic part of the story plotline, in the following chapters it verges on turning the novel into a Mills and Boon demon erotica story. Perhaps that is your genre, I don't know?

To sum up my initial impressions, the story is intriguing, well crafted, with in interesting cast of characters and a rather unique romantic engagement. I never imagined myself feeling empathy for a demon half human, half goat (with hooves and horns), but somehow strangely attractive. It is well written ( apart from needing proof reading ), grabs the reader and I'm looking forward to more chapters, but with some reservations.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:08 AM, Talo Segura said:

As I'm new to these stories I have a few questions and comments....

Chapter and story comments are always welcome. It used to be (on old GA before the remodel) if you wanted to have a conversation you could reply to you had to come to the fourms, hence the link. The forums seem like a quieter place these days, but maybe that's just me.

If you came here through Abattoir Boy... well, you started out with the Most Tame of my style, so the BCoH is going to feel like a major jump in tone. I make no apologies for this.

Stories are lightly edited and contain errors... they are free to read in perpetuity, the print versions will be infinitely more polished and honed. I make no apologies for this either. It's literally just me and a pair of volunteer editors who I beg for their free time.

All of my stories have a lot of sex (apart from Ink Boys and Joined, though I don't know why this is). People have a lot of sex, and I don't see why my characters should be denied all the fun squishy bits. Little tip, don't call my work Mills and Boon again. They would never publish anything like this, there's no bodice-ripping or heaving bosoms in it, and it's not nearly fucking wholesome enough for such a bland publishing label.

I'm glad you like Sitka. He's adorable, and most certainly one of the nicest boys in Hell. If you continue with the series, please pay attention to the tags and content warnings, because demons are evil, and since they don't hold back with me, I don't hold back with the reader, so other future stories are going to contain stuff which might make you uncomfortable. Yet again, I make no apologies for that.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 1
On 12/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, Talo Segura said:

As I'm new to these stories I have a few questions and comments. Do you not want comments on the chapters posted, because you ask readers to come here? I have started reading Stolen Pleasures and have enjoyed the unique opening chapter and the two which followed. I have reservations, I read Abattoir Boy which is how I was introduced to your stories. I opened Tortuous Love, but it was too violent to read, hence my reservations.

Regarding Stolen Pleasures, I loved the first chapter and the story so far has captivated me. I know you have obviously put a lot of effort into this, rewriting a story (stories) is a huge task. I have to point out, this story needs proof reading, there are lots of little typo errors, missing, wrong words, it's noticeable. That said, the story carries the reader through because I wanted to read on and see what happens, so many mysteries. 

You said, yourself, that there is a lot of sex. My next point, I'm not opposed to graphic sex in novels, but there is the kind of Nifty genre, sex in every chapter to keep the reader hooked? I'm not judging this story, it's only three chapters in, simply making an observation. The sex in chapter one is an intrinsic part of the story plotline, in the following chapters it verges on turning the novel into a Mills and Boon demon erotica story. Perhaps that is your genre, I don't know?

To sum up my initial impressions, the story is intriguing, well crafted, with in interesting cast of characters and a rather unique romantic engagement. I never imagined myself feeling empathy for a demon half human, half goat (with hooves and horns), but somehow strangely attractive. It is well written ( apart from needing proof reading ), grabs the reader and I'm looking forward to more chapters, but with some reservations.

If you don't like violence much and lots of sex isn't your gig this is not the story set for you I wouldn't think.   Maybe try Sasha's shifter stories.  Or "don't shout" 

Sasha is an excellent writer but not everyone likes the demons the way I do lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 1