Do your characters go from extras to stars?

Well Tim, two years make a huge difference ;) In your Terrible Prompts, Rob was supposed to be a supporting character, but he quickly became a star in his own right, with his own fan club, the "Rob Mob" :D

LOL, Drew. I was reading this topic from the top and as I got to my own reply I thought exactly what you wrote above. Amazing, it's like you read my mind before I even got there myself. :unsure:  ^_^

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

There's no such thing as a minor character, only minor parts. In my case the best example of a character who takes over is Ty Flanders. He wasn't intended to be the character he endedup becoming...

• Like 3

I'm in the process of posting my own first story. There are lots of minor parts for interesting characters.  Not sure if any of them would be the focus of a new story, but it's interesting to think about how they'd weave into some other tale. Unlike Cards on the Table, I haven't heard the clamor for these parts to be better fleshed out.