Open Club  ·  43 members  ·  Free

Stellar's Fan Club

• 9 months later...
19 hours ago, Stephen ODonohue said:

Hi Stellar, I enjoyed Hidden Sunlight immensely and am looking forward to continuing with Veil of shadows. Just a question... on the second last paragraph you say 'Mira picked up the kitten'. Did you mean 'Shay picked up the kitten'... or did I miss something ?

Stephen.

Hi Stephen, thanks for reading!

What exactly are you referring to? I'm not sure which chapter from which book this is in reference to? If you can provide a little more detail, I can answer your question.

• Like 1

Hi Stellar, sorry about that... I thought the comment we're attached to the particular chapter I went to comments from. I'll have a look and see if I can find it again. In the meantime, thank you for these brilliant works. I haven't read anything for years that have enthralled me as much as Hidden Sunlight and Veil of Shadows. Have you started (or finished) the (final ?) Sequel ? I hope so because you have me now.

Stephen.

• Like 2
On 12/01/2018 at 12:07 AM, Stephen ODonohue said:

Hi Stellar, sorry about that... I thought the comment we're attached to the particular chapter I went to comments from. I'll have a look and see if I can find it again. In the meantime, thank you for these brilliant works. I haven't read anything for years that have enthralled me as much as Hidden Sunlight and Veil of Shadows. Have you started (or finished) the (final ?) Sequel ? I hope so because you have me now.

Stephen.

Comments generally are made at the bottom of the chapter you wish to comment on, although in my end notes, I usually include a link to a discussion thread in my forum -- this is the thread for Veil of Shadow since that was what you were reading at the time. My guess is that you probably followed that link without realising and accidentally posted here instead of on the chapter itself.

No harm done though, so don't stress about it.

Thank you, I am glad you are enjoying my work so much! Unfortunately, the third and final part of the Aspects of Dawn trilogy does not yet exist. Veil of Shadow was finished in early 2017, and after a bit of consideration I decided to take a rest from the Faustian work of producing that series to write something different instead. This is why I am currently producing a new fantasy novel called Spirit of Fire, and when that is completed (hopefully some time during 2018!) I will have to, again, decide what comes next. One of those options is indeed to write the final part of the trilogy, but it is not the only option:) So there will be an ending, don't you worry. I just can't tell you when you'll read it, yet.

Edited by Stellar
  • Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..