and how did we get to food so darn quickly?

Well...it started with a chocolate eclair, went to whoopee pies(oh God) and then to Tim's ice cream...and apparently you are good with pastry...and of course the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...and there you have it.....Foooooood....damn, I'm hungry again...

• Like 2

You have no idea Kitt...I just clicked on RAB...but pulled back for now...patiently waiting for DC...It's wednesday!!!

but you don't get the Confusion chapter until late tonight ( :evil::gikkle: )

and meanwhile Redemption moves on wonderfully :whistle::D

• Like 2

but you don't get the Confusion chapter until late tonight ( :evil::gikkle: )

and meanwhile Redemption moves on wonderfully :whistle::D

Damn..you are cruel...late tonight, really? I am weakening as we speak...Oh heck...I better get on my bike now...

• Like 1

see you over in Redemption :gikkle:

Tim! don't tease him! that's cruel... Kieran would love it.

Gary - when i set up the auto-post of DC (yes, this one has auto post, the other's don't) I set it for something stupid like 11pm GMT,but chapters posting times are.... fluid at best, and sometimes it comes out at odd moments. i think there's a bug in the system. they always seem to arrive when I'm asleep.

On the other hand you'll get more Oli tomorrow.

• Like 1

Tim! don't tease him! that's cruel... Kieran would love it.

Gary - when i set up the auto-post of DC (yes, this one has auto post, the other's don't) I set it for something stupid like 11pm GMT,but chapters posting times are.... fluid at best, and sometimes it comes out at odd moments. i think there's a bug in the system. they always seem to arrive when I'm asleep.

On the other hand you'll get more Oli tomorrow.

Yeah Tim...thanks Sasha...although you are being cruel too cuz I have been saving Wolf And His Man as well...it was a secret....I think I will be folding up like a cheap suit anytime now...the effects of my soothing bike ride will only last so long :,(  Cheers... Gary

• Like 1

Someone should take your emoticon button away as punishment for your cruelty :P

No,  :no: ,  :no: , you can't do that. :,(   I just got nominated over in the Flux forum  :D

I'm nominating you for King of Emoticons! :joe:

and I'm having so much fun with all those cute faces. Although I do sometimes lack the ones to express my feelings properly.

• Like 1

No,  :no: ,  :no: , you can't do that. :,(   I just got nominated over in the Flux forum  :D

and I'm having so much fun with all those cute faces. Although I do sometimes lack the ones to express my feelings properly.

I knew that he did that...it's why I said it...and you do deserve some punishment....maybe we could get duhglas to send you a picture of a whoopee pie as a taunt :evil::gikkle::whistle:

• Like 1

Yep... there's also shoofly pie... thick gooey bottom with a crumbcake upper layer. The best are not overly sweet but have an intense deep molasses flavor. Really good warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I wish I could send you some. I know Sasha bakes cake do you also make pies? One of my grandmothers made excellent pie but not cake and my other grandma and my mother excell with cake but not pie. I'm a pie and bread baker. If you do pie and would like I'll find recipes.

• Like 1

<unkindly>

You needn't let your stomach rumble for shoofly pie, it's revolting. I made it once per a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe and UGH. Molasses should really not be labeled for human consumption.

lol...molasses sandwiches were a favorite of my brothers and I when we were growing up. We would eat a big supper and right away go make molasses sandwiches...if I had one now, I would probably puke...or not...maybe I'll try it one day for old times sake...cheers