Same here. I'm a naughty witch :P So I went and splurged on a copy of the ebook 5 minutes ago. Sitting down with snack food to finish it in a reading binge. :D

kisses for you too!

my plan is to write the sequel by the end of this calendar year, but it will probably not start being uploaded until it is finished - because it will be long and complicated, just like Born Wolf was. on the other hand, this will mean it will get edited faster for publication.

It also means I get to start editing right from the beginning and will be able to go a tad slower instead of trying to play catch up!  Means fewer of those pesky little mistakes slipping through between more time and an addition to the editing team!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that I read the entire story on that other site, which shall remain nameless, just before you started posting it here. It was so fresh in my mind that I didn't really have an interest in re-reading immediately on GA. And I have an e-copy as well for my e-library. I was about to go the library and read the story again when I thought of a birthday present I could give you on this special day. I'm going to re-read Born Wolf on the GA site. That way I can give you 22 more "likes" on your rep count. Happy Birthday once again, wolf-son!

I have to admit that I read the entire story on that other site, which shall remain nameless, just before you started posting it here. It was so fresh in my mind that I didn't really have an interest in re-reading immediately on GA. And I have an e-copy as well for my e-library. I was about to go the library and read the story again when I thought of a birthday present I could give you on this special day. I'm going to re-read Born Wolf on the GA site. That way I can give you 22 more "likes" on your rep count. Happy Birthday once again, wolf-son!

*slobbers all over uncle mickey*  :D  :wub:  :glomp:

• Like 1

And it's done.

Fell free to continue to ask questions. We will now be hosting speculation about the sequel, much of which will go unanswered, and perhaps some of which might start affecting the plot...

Edited by Sasha Distan

LOL of course most will be unanswered - He hasn't even written it yet!  But I know from personal experience that a silly little comment or question can have a big effect on Sasha's plots, and I love it when discussions get going, so don't be strangers!  

• Like 1

In a review today Sasha said:

snapback.png Reply from Sasha Distan (author)

My mother's worst fear had come true: I have started a cult!

I am the proud first member!  Now  all you little cultists gather round!

• Like 2

In a review, Mistyblue said:

wasn't Kurt a freak of nature occurance that none of the packs around had ever heard of happening before?

Species evolve, things change genetically from generation to generation, and what may be an aberation now may be the wave of the future. It has been seen time and again thru history.  The transformation from monkey to pre-historic man, the darkening in coloring of the salt and pepper moth during the early years of the industrial revolution, just to name a couple off the top of my head. Why would a were society be immune to change?  The first to change is always considered a "freak of nature". Who is to say 50 or 100 yrs from now four legged births don't outnumber the two legged?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

In a review today Sasha said:

snapback.png Reply from Sasha Distan (author)

My mother's worst fear had come true: I have started a cult!

I am the proud first member!  Now  all you little cultists gather round!

Count me in too...but if we have to go to evangelical type meetings and drink weird stuff...I may rebel :P ....Born Wolf was amazing in every way...so looking forward to the sequel!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

One of the few stories I can honestly say I would buy if available as an ebook.

It is available as an ebook... one way is to go to 'Authors' on the top banner... click 'Promising Authors' and then click on Sasha's website under his name... that is one way I know off... you can order off that page... cheers... Gary

It is available as an ebook... one way is to go to 'Authors' on the top banner... click 'Promising Authors' and then click on Sasha's website under his name... that is one way I know off... you can order off that page... cheers... Gary

Found it! -- Thank you.  I'd looked on the Amazon link, wich only had two of the four; Lulu has all four available.

I'm not sure why I'd never read this story before. But I fixed that little problem yesterday, by ignoring much of what i was supposed to be doing, and reading the entire thing. I'm not a great fan of werewolves/vampires stories but Born Wolf makes me want to read more. Good premise, likeable character who grow during the story, and enough action/drama to keep from turning it into a mushy teen angst drama.

You now have a bunch more reputation points! :D

• Like 1

It's one of my favorite stories too, Carlos. And Sasha did speak of writing a sequel...

I'm now itching to write another installment of my Dolphins/Wolves of Nova Scotia. I'm stealing ideas and hopefully improving the story telling significantly! :D

All I need is to find time. I got so many damn projects I want to tackle...

• Like 2