2014 Summer Anthology: The Backup Plan - Discussion

jo-ann! how could you be running out of time? we've months yet.

i wrote a story for the antho which went to 19K and is now probably not going in the antho, so i have to write another one. ah...

• 2 weeks later...

jo-ann! how could you be running out of time? we've months yet.

i wrote a story for the antho which went to 19K and is now probably not going in the antho, so i have to write another one. ah...

I just realized it's June.  I thought May.  But the good news?  I'm done and it's with my editor and beta.  also, I will be in Mexico on the deadline.

I just realized it's June.  I thought May.  But the good news?  I'm done and it's with my editor and beta.  also, I will be in Mexico on the deadline.

you're so damn efficient. 

I wrote a story for the antho, which is now not for the antho, and i'm out of other ideas. bugger.

I'm actually thinking of posting this one as a story and write another for the antho also. :P

Yeah, yeah. rub it in. I wish I could write faster...

• Like 2

Reminder: Authors are now allowed more than one story in the anthology providing each submission meets quality guidelines regarding editing and each submission goes through the proper submission procedure.

And I read this after I post my first attempt as a story. :(  OH well, I should pay more attention. lol

• Like 1

I'm extremely happy when I manage to finish one story. I'm not good at completing series... The next one though, I have two ideas for 'Scars'. One would mean I have to change   'Four Perspectives' into 'Four and a half Perspectives' or something.  Decisions, decisions...

• Like 1

You can do it! I have faith in you Addy! Jo Ann just remember this for next time. (I'm glad The Spot at the Lake is live. I love it and hate to wait:) ) I'm getting really psyched about this antho.  The Bachelor Farmer is going well but it will be a long one, at least for me. *bites nails*

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Slowly getting there.

The first 3.5k practically wrote itself, once it hit 4k it became like pulling teeth.

Thankfully, I now only have the closing scene left to write - I think  :/

Hopes not to leave it to the 11th hour like last time.

Edited by Andy78
  • Like 1