2014 Summer Anthology: The Backup Plan - Discussion

Sorry guys, but nope...

Yeah, I know, I'm no fun.  LOL

Last scene in English as requested. Now my poor editors have to work through it. *passes lots of chocolate and candied brain* But my beta likes it. :)

There are not enough vowels in welsh for most of the rest of us to figure out what you have written Andy! At least in German I have a fighting chance - if i can manage a half way decent pronunciation my hubby can translate for me!

There are not enough vowels in welsh for most of the rest of us to figure out what you have written Andy! At least in German I have a fighting chance - if i can manage a half way decent pronunciation my hubby can translate for me!

Last sentence is: Und ich vermute 'mal das bist du.

There are not enough vowels in welsh for most of the rest of us to figure out what you have written Andy!

Actually, there are more vowels in Welsh than there are in English :)

There are 7 vowels in Welsh yet only 5 in English.  It just looks very confusing because in Welsh the letters 'w' & 'y' are vowels - in addition to the usual 'a' 'e' 'i' 'o' 'u'.

Edited by Andy78