ISO: Editor - Paranormal - 85k- Long

Hi,

Before I get into everything I'd just like to let any potential Editors know that I'm dyslexic and it does show in my writing. I try and catch what I can but I can't always see.

Okay so I'm very flexible on timing. I have no immediate need for the chapters as the story is complete already and just needs to be sorted out.

I have worked with other Editors/Betas before but most of them either disappeared or got too busy to keep editing.

What i'm looking for is help with typos, making sentences flow better, and plot holes. I have a bit of a bad tendency to forget things and end up contradicting myself. General advice/feedback is welcome.

Story is complete roughly 85k Words 15 Chapters Prologue 2.5k and most chapters on average spand from 4k-6k. Occasionally I got chapter happy and maybe two or three ended up being 10k-14k words.

Word Microsoft 2007/2010/2013 I switch computers occasionally and end up using different Word versions.

It doesn't matter to me comments or inline either are fine.

He broke away from Mika and began trailing sweet kisses down his neck until his tongue rested against his pulse. The alpha bit down lightly on the skin and began alternating between sucking and biting. He pulled himself back once he was certain that his mark would be left against Mika's pale skin. Lovel sat up, stripping down as well, while Mika watched his every move with growing eyes. He smirked, pleased, when those eyes roamed his body and came to rest at his crotch. He felt a little smug when the wolf's blush darkened, spreading down to his neck, and arousal spiked the air.

He nudged Mika under the covers and then climbed in next to him. His mate began fidgeting, looking everywhere but at Lovel. The alpha rolled his eyes, throwing an arm around his waist, ignoring the small squeak he let loose. He pulled him flush against him, neatly tucking his head under his chin. Mika wiggled a little, only to freeze when Lovel issued a warning growl, tucking him firmly back to his side. "Sleep, tesoro." Mika pouted, but a yawn had him closing his eyes anyway. The little wolf was just too cute. Lovel would have no trouble falling in love with him. He only hoped Mika would do the same.

Word Microsoft 2007/2010/2013 I switch computers occasionally and end up using different Word versions. It doesn't matter to me comments or inline either are fine.

It's very, very easy to use Prefs -> Save -> Word 97-2004 (.doc). I do that with all my files, just so that none of my Beta readers and editors have to deal with .docx. Takes no time or trouble to do, and you only have to do it once.

It's very, very easy to use Prefs -> Save -> Word 97-2004 (.doc). I do that with all my files, just so that none of my Beta readers and editors have to deal with .docx. Takes no time or trouble to do, and you only have to do it once.

Thanks! I didn't know about that option.

Ariie,

I would love to help you out, but I'm tied up till late August to early September. I'm currently helping out with the editing for the M/M Romance Group over at Goodreads.

Hi!

I wouldn't mind waiting as I've got plenty of time on hand if you'd still like to help when you get the free time.

• 1 month later...