[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

Redemption's A Bitch

Tells the story of Kieran Tristan Toyne: beautiful, independently wealthy, and very used to getting whatever he wants, whenever he wants it. All until he meets someone who doesn't fall so easily for his charm. 

As chapters arrive I shall be giving you some little titbits, pictures and gobbets of knowledge about our protagonist and his fun universe. 

Watch out for crossovers.

As always, many thanks to the wonderful Kitt who makes my work not full of errors.

Granted I am a little ahead of the rest, ( And no - that does not mean any hints) but I think Zu might actually like Kier. As long as he didn't mess with Zander.

• Like 2

I'm getting MUSH feelings reading this. I'll have to check out the family tree again, the names seemed familiar. But it's probably another clan. Oh and I love versatile main characters. :P

no MUSH! absolutely no connections between Brighton and a group of shape shifting huskies in Alaska.

sorry hun.

lol I think Timothy is seeing Mak andSuda and crew and Vuka and Suk as similar names.

Which brings us nicely to

The Dogs:

Shadow, Inu, Suk and Vuka 

Inu and Suk are twins and brothers. Named after the Canadian First Nations stone sculptures, Inushuks, built from stones and used as direction markers.

Vuka is a CWD, half wolf and half Alsatian, a breed originating after the second world war in Czechoslovakia. His name is taken from the Serbian Vukasin, which means "wolf-son"

Shadow was Kieran's fifteenth birthday and moving in present from his cousin. He's a good boy.

Just read the latest chapter - great as always. Good to see Kieran's character being developed.

Honestly I'm not sure on the crossover. I'm thinking ... Born Wolf or Circles of Hell but you've got so many amazing  stories it could be connected to.

• Like 1

Just read the latest chapter - great as always. Good to see Kieran's character being developed.

Honestly I'm not sure on the crossover. I'm thinking ... Born Wolf or Circles of Hell but you've got so many amazing  stories it could be connected to.

Well Tim was on the right tracks thinking about Zupan and Zander.

A Wolf and His Man, Bad Stereotypes, Unexpected Liaisons and Redemption's A Bitch are all set in Brighton, my home city (even though i live in a field now, I still claim it as mine, after all, i went to uni there and we visit most weeks), so there are little moments here and there where you might recognise someone, or a place that you know from one of those stories. Apart from AWAHM, no paranormal stuff in these ones.

NO Z's, NO LOVE

Edit: actually, what about Zander's friend Billy? I'd love to see what HE makes of the dogs. Or wait... there's a food connection, isn't there. Issac?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

OMG I cannot stand this guy. Make him suffer Sasha!  :evil: Edit: I mean, I get that no one ever says no to him, etc. but the sternum-bumping and clavicle-fondling is just creepy.

Edited by Irritable1

OMG I cannot stand this guy. Make him suffer Sasha!  :evil: Edit: I mean, I get that no one ever says no to him, etc. but the sternum-bumping and clavicle-fondling is just creepy.

oh it gets worse than that. the problem is, that I love this guy. Kieran has been running around my head getting us both into trouble (of different sorts) for well over a decade now.

But he suffers, don't you worry.

• Like 1

oh it gets worse than that. the problem is, that I love this guy.

But, but, he's less sensitive than your average demon! OMG is he going to be awful to Issac?

Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall. ^_^

Bible, Proverbs 16:18.

I defer to Tim.  I'm trusting you to make this good hon  :D

• Like 1

But, but, he's less sensitive than your average demon! OMG is he going to be awful to Issac?

You can't judge by Vru and the rest of the Best Circle of Hell inhabitants. Sasha does not write your "average" demon!

• Like 2

now why would Kieran do anything to Issac? Our favourite chef is a, nearly, married man. Kieran will steal his friend's dates but he'd never deliberately go after someone who was happily in love - he has some standards.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 1

now why would Kieran do anything to Issac? Our favourite chef is a, nearly, married man. Kieran will steal his friend's dates but he'd never deliberately go after someone who was happily in love - he has some standards.

Not sexual. I'm imagining some kind of mean crack about the artificial leg.

I can't see the same guy who fell in love with three kids and takes over being a Manny for them free of charge being mean about Issac's leg!  A grade A self centered ass when it comes to his sexual exploits maybe - but as a general human being? I think he goes a bit deeper.

• Like 2

But Kier might enjoy making Bay all flustered, if Bay is still unsecure in his sexuality. For the sake of Kiers shins, I hope he doesn't do it when Zupan is around.

And anyway I thought it was Oli who saw Bay and Issac in the park? Are we now having a triple cross over of Wolf, Redemption and BSUL ?