[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

having hyper mobile joints, marfans syndrome, all my toes broken before I was 16 and a medically thin skull puts me well into the "fallen apart" category. I also have no cartilage in my left knee. i've falling apart forever, but i make it work.

At least there is nothing wrong with what is inside your skull...well...maybe the voices...but we benefit so that's cool...

• Like 3

While I will miss my Mondays with Kieran and Robin and of course the dogs...I am really good with the final chapter. I could feel their happiness, contentment and excitement for their lives. What more could we ask for. When this story started out, Kieran was going through the motions, never really connecting...and now he truly has the world by the ass. He is a part of something real and beautiful...and that something is Robin and what he gives to Kieran....

• Like 4

We can't all play voyeur forever, can we?

charmed - as for future stories... I doubt it. Not to say that Kieran and Robin and their dogs won't turn up for a cameo here and there (you never know), but I think they are too happy to want any more drama. After all, it's not like Robin wants a big white wedding!

• Like 1

charmed - as for future stories... I doubt it. Not to say that Kieran and Robin and their dogs won't turn up for a cameo here and there (you never know), but I think they are too happy to want any more drama. After all, it's not like Robin wants a big white wedding!

Okay...that wedding comment really made me laugh...yup..still laughing...

• Like 2

Okay...that wedding comment really made me laugh...yup..still laughing...

They'll have on of those 'wear a nice suit and brush the dogs and go down the registry office, then have a dinner party' weddings. Robin's parents will be so disappointed, but the kids'll love it!

• Like 1

They'll have on of those 'wear a nice suit and brush the dogs and go down the registry office, then have a dinner party' weddings. Robin's parents will be so disappointed, but the kids'll love it!

Cough. About the kid thing...

I'm a little curious about the non-handicap-accessibility of the house. Is that Robin's statement of faith, then? Or just a coincidence?

• Like 1

There is an old school of thought Irri. To plan on Kier having an accident on the track and needing the house to be handicapped accessible more so than what was done for Brian and  Zu's benefit would be to invite the accident to happen.  

• Like 1

There is an old school of thought Irri. To plan on Kier having an accident on the track and needing the house to be handicapped accessible more so than what was done for Brian and  Zu's benefit would be to invite the accident to happen.  

Oh, right, like tempting fate? Excellent point.

Oh no Sasha. I didn't mean a part two, I was asking about other stories in general Edited by Charmed88

Cough. About the kid thing...

I'm a little curious about the non-handicap-accessibility of the house. Is that Robin's statement of faith, then? Or just a coincidence?

what Ma said. Also faith - Robin has faith.

Oh no Sasha. I didn't mean a part two, I was asking about other stories in general

Antho story

Tiger Winter, once i've decided what to do with it as regards to publishing.

I like that the story closed as it did. I say closed because it did not end ... Robin and Kieran's story continues ... it is however, no longer ours to share in so intimately.

Sasha, I remain constantly amazed at your ability to share stories that touch your readers so deeply. One only needs to look back at Gary's thoughts as this tale evolved. The depth of emotion and compassion that he shared expressed so eloquently most of my own thoughts ... I was often left with the feeling that saying more would lessen not enhance. Thank you for the sharing this gift with us.

Namaste,

dughlas

• Like 4