This discussion is hilarious and fraught with things I hadn't even considered, although I have to admit the wolf sex in Born Wolf was pretty hot but then it was Kurt and Tay.

Ladyhawke, the movie, came out in the late 80's or early 90's starring Matthew Broderick, Michelle Pfeiffer and Rutger Hauer. The premise is great but the movie was just okay. I think Sasha could create a much better storyline.

• Like 1

Ladyhawke, the movie, came out in the late 80's or early 90's starring Matthew Broderick, Michelle Pfeiffer and Rutger Hauer. The premise is great but the movie was just okay. I think Sasha could create a much better storyline.

Aww, thanks Dughlas. you're too nice.

There has been bestiality in my universes before, but there won't be any in this one. 

Bestiality as defined by Sasha:

werewolf in wolf shape + normal wolf = YES :o

Well, well, the no bestiality turns out not to apply to side characters such as Oli's Dad. Very naughty. Especially since his wife seems to be in the dark about this. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry over Oli's reaction. He really does not get on with his Dad, poor boy.

But at least things seems to be going well for Oli and Boris.

• Like 1

:o  !!!AAAUGH!!! :o He saw something nasty in the woodshed!!!

SASHA  :pissed:  I firmly believe you did that just to freak me out!!!  :pissed:

I need a cold cloth and a drink. OH MY GOD.

EDIT: I am traveling tomorrow and cannot respond even in screams, sorry.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

SASHA  :pissed:  I firmly believe you did that just to freak me out!!!  :pissed:

I know and I was just sitting there waiting for it to happen the moment I finished reading.  :rofl:  :evil::gikkle:

When I got to the wood shed parts, I was thinking Irritable is going to have a fit. :o

I'm so happy I'm not the only predictable reader here. ;)

• Like 2

NO, BAD WOLF. NO BISCUIT.

Aww, Irri!

I promise you that all of that chapter including that scene was written about the week when chapter 1 was posted. I promise i didn't do it to you deliberately, but i can't say it wasn't funny!

• Like 2

Aww, Irri!

I promise you that all of that chapter including that scene was written about the week when chapter 1 was posted. I promise i didn't do it to you deliberately, but i can't say it wasn't funny!

It was, it was :lmao:  I'm in convulsions every time I read the reviews. You should tell people to come over here and join the EWWW fest.

Oh and that little pointer in ch 1. :blink:  I mean you did admit to having a dirty mind similar to mine, but not even I caught on to this.   :no:  God I hope Oli doesn't either. At least then he can just think 'Yrk my dad got dirty in his old days,' not 'gah my dad prefers to fuck an alsatian.'

OK but at least no puppies. That's a relief.

• Like 1

God I hope Oli doesn't either. At least then he can just think 'Yrk my dad got dirty in his old days,' not 'gah my dad prefers to fuck an alsatian.'

I think Oli prefers simply not to think on it at all. poor boy.

Aww, Irri!

*cough*

Upon maturer consideration, I will withdraw, and apologize for, the charges made in a moment of EXTREME TRAUMA. You're too good a writer to do that kind of stuff to a narrative just to freak a reader.

I'm still never coming down from this tree though. But maybe I won't set fire to it yet.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

LOL! This discussion is almost as entertaining as the story itself. Almost.

Aww! Uncle Mickey!

I think Irri should do a live stream of her reaction to my chapters as she reads, would make for interesting viewing!

• Like 1

A live stream would need to run day and night, to capture random afterthoughts like... are werewolves a vector for zoonotic diseases? If so, Oli REALLY should tell her.  

And when I think about it, I have only myself to blame. There is quite a long lead-in beginning from the first time Oli encounters them in the shed, with clear warning signals.  I mean, it's quite clear where it's headed.  To anyone who's not in denial.

• Like 1