Sasha said:

As for plans to "fix" Boris - that would be telling.

Hmmm, not sure I was envisioning anything quite so drastic. I doubt it would do either of them any good.  :/

I may or may not have just finished binge watching Firefly the other day... ah, Jayne...

I find it's best to do this once a year or so. We're way overdue...

(I have a small crush on Simon Tam.)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

(I have a small crush on Simon Tam.)

only a small crush? he is kind of scared-puppy adorable...

Wash is awesome, as Irri says, and we L-O-V-E Mal, mostly cause, er, Nathan Fillion.... but Jayne, always the man they call Jayne. He's all big and tough and mean and then there are these cute fuzzy moments and you realise he's just a sweetie. 

One the other hand, if Zoe ever came looking... yes, I would switch sides for that. She's spiky-mean and beautiful.

• Like 2

It's easier to say who in that cast I wouldn't jump at: Inara and Jayne.  The rest only need to ask.

I first read this as "jump on", and agreed that would be inadvisable with Jayne...he'd be liable to shoot first and ask questions later. :)

A friend once made me a Jayne hat. Unfortunately, it was too big (I have a very tiny head), and I never really wore it. I probably couldn't have pulled it off anyway (not the "not afraid of anything" type).

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2

I am extremely fond of Wash too, I do like the ginger lads, and Simon, well, yeah he's scared pup adorable. Okay, now a need a Firefly marathon. Unfortunately it will have to wait until next week as I am ensconced in the year 1525

• Like 2

I've seen so many Firefly references in stories and here, I finally caved and did a small search to find out what the fuss is about. I'm now considering whether to buy the DVD. :unsure:  It does sound slightly weird, even to a SF fan like me. :lol:

• Like 1

I've seen so many Firefly references in stories and here, I finally caved and did a small search to find out what the fuss is about. I'm now considering whether to buy the DVD. :unsure: It does sound slightly weird, even to a SF fan like me. :lol:

If you like Sci fi, it's definitely worth watching--funny, sexy, sometimes scary, and with a really hot cast!

Make sure to all the episodes in order. Then watch "Serenity," the Firefly movie,which can stand alone but works better as a last episode (unless the Browncoat fan movement manages to convince Joss Whedon to make more of them.)

Edited by impunity

I've seen so many Firefly references in stories and here, I finally caved and did a small search to find out what the fuss is about. I'm now considering whether to buy the DVD. :unsure:  It does sound slightly weird, even to a SF fan like me. :lol:

Submit. Seriously. 

Thorn Wilde introduced us to Firefly, because he could not believe that I wasn't already a fan, and it is one of those small wonderful moment I am so incredibly thankful for. Without Firefly, my life would be less rich, and I wouldn't be able to say:

"She is damaging my calm!"

And yes, I have just bought a Blue Sun corp shirt, though unlike Jayne, i'm not planning on wearing it while someone attacks me with a butchers knife.

back to the topic at hand *ahem* For those who wondered, my slightly angry status update yesterday was indeed to do with chapter 10 of A Wolf and His Man, because Oli and Buddy were being.... tricky. Don't worry, Kitt will sort them out for you.

back to the topic at hand *ahem* For those who wondered, my slightly angry status update yesterday was indeed to do with chapter 10 of A Wolf and His Man, because Oli and Buddy were being.... tricky. Don't worry, Kitt will sort them out for you.

Ohhh tricky sounds intriguing, :lol:

Why is Thursday so far away ?  :,(

wish I could send you and Kitt a few nice Danish treats to keep you happy as you write and edit.

You'll have to make do with some virtual  :hug:  and   :kiss:

• Like 1

I'm certain that Sasha and Kitt appreciate virtual  :hug: and  :kiss: .

Hmmm, tricky wolf and man, I think Oli and Boris are trying to get even with you for the dilemma you've created for them, seems sort of fair to me  :gikkle:

• Like 3

wish I could send you and Kitt a few nice Danish treats to keep you happy as you write and edit.

Baked goods do increase productivity

Hmmm, tricky wolf and man, I think Oli and Boris are trying to get even with you for the dilemma you've created for them, seems sort of fair to me  :gikkle:

Oli history is trying to screw me over, Buddy is being... well yeah...

Are we sure that changing is involuntary? Maybe there's a... I don't know, a feedback loop that registers how long you were something and  sends you into the opposite state but it can be reset by stress like, I don't know, seeing something nasty in the woodshed---no, I give up. Edit: but if Oli's only ever learnt his Werewolf History from his dad, who is not the most reliable tool in the box...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Actually Oli and Buddy/Boris sorted themselves, Sasha just hasn't forgiven em for being pests yet - and that is as much as you will get outta me! You will just have to wait till it posts to see what was irritating Sasha.

And as for virtual  :hug: and  :kiss:  toss in an occasional  :glomp:  and I am a happy camper!  Just leave out as many  :fight: as possible!

I think I have been hanging around with Tim too much - he is starting to rub off on me!

• Like 4

I expect you are all happily looking forwards to your chapter tomorrow. Only if you've been good, eh?

Just an update to let y'all know that not only is writing for AWAHM going smoothly and clicking along at a happy pace, but I have "seen" the end of the story. it's a way away right now, but not as far as it once was. On the other hand, you're several chapters behind me, so don't panic yet.

• Like 2

:wub: I'm all filled with sappy emotion, even with the cross-species voyeurism :wub:

Now that I've let down my guard, probably something terrible will happen next Thursday  :unsure2:

oh Irri! don't you trust me?

Nope, you will not be sad next thursday, nor will you go ICK ICK again (yet)

Wolf's honor 

• Like 1

Maybe he's thrown off his stride because Tim isn't here? Where IS Tim?

I'm here - never fear. (But thanks for your concern :lol: )

I've read the most recent Wolf chapter, but I'm off to read it again now, so I can review and comment here too.