2 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Was trying to figure out if you meant the banner or the rainbow pigeon :gikkle: 

Seriously, that is the gayest bird I have ever seen, and I have seen some plumage in my lifetime... too many boas to count :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
18 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I have to admit I'd rather be ignorant of any plagiarism. But I guess that's because I'm sure no one would want to steal my stories. They're neither complete nor good enough. :) 

17 hours ago, northie said:

True enough.

Completely untrue, Tim. :hug:

That's so sweet of you to say, @northie :hug:  And I do see Wildone's point. As a matter of fact, I once got a comment (on LitE) about how (the original) Patrick's Personal Card would be great for a movie script. Very flattering, but I didn't take it seriously, because the person left me no way to contact them to say 'feel free' to use the concept or the script as long as you do not credit me. Today, I'd ask them to credit GA, but to keep my name out of it. It's the same reason I'd never publish 'for real' even if my stories were good enough - I value my privacy too much.

So if anyone here for some strange reason wants to 'steal' my stories, please contact me, so I can give you my permission instead. :yes: 

(yeah, I know I'm weird :lol: )

Edited by Timothy M.
in case you wondered...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 4 months later...