If this is the sort of chapter that you write with a little delay then it was worth the wait...

Oops I didn't mean to say that out loud - you must produce more chapters, more I say - no time for fun, work or other trivia, you have writing to do.  :P

On a more serious note, a very powerful chapter.

I did forget to say I also liked Russ getting an itchy sketching finger - he has come a long way since chapter 1. And the daydream about the house should make Jacob very happy.

• Like 3

I really don't like Russell's father--and I don't trust him. 

It was nice to see Evan and Chris arriving, and the way they immediately were back in synch was wonderful!  I'd love to see them pull the super cute mode on someone! :)

Anxiously awaiting the next installment, Tim!  You've had me wanting more since the first chapter, and the yjust keep improving.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

OK, I've been neglecting Russell and Evan, but i'm determined to get back on track.

Which reminded me I'd forgotten to upload these pictures from the Metro in Copenhagen.

Kbh kastrup metro

The Metro trains run from Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup, every 2-3 minutes. http://bygform.files...trup-metro1.jpg

METRO Copenhagen

A Metro train in Copenhagen. http://www.dagens.dk...amstime_com.jpg
Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

OK the good news is that another 8,000 word chapter has just been shipped to AC for beta reading.

And I'm still feeling inspired so I'm hoping another chapter will follow within a week or two.

But the not-so-good news is that chapters do take a while to get through beta, rewriting, then Kitt editing, and finally me fussing over details.

However, at least there IS a new chapter in the pipeline, which was not the case before. So please be patient and send lots of nice thoughts to AC. :)

• Like 3

OK the good news is that another 8,000 word chapter has just been shipped to AC for beta reading.

And I'm still feeling inspired so I'm hoping another chapter will follow within a week or two.

But the not-so-good news is that chapters do take a while to get through beta, rewriting, then Kitt editing, and finally me fussing over details.

However, at least there IS a new chapter in the pipeline, which was not the case before. So please be patient and send lots of nice thoughts to AC. :)

half the chapter is already returned, but our author just added another section....ummmm, the life of a beta, huh? 

• Like 3

half the chapter is already returned, but our author just added another section....ummmm, the life of a beta, huh? 

Don't worry we know you are the work horse dealing with the flights of fancy from the author - the unsung heroes of GA...

Only half teasing here - one of the good things about the forums is that authors readily acknowledge the work of betas and editors.  :thankyou:

Now back to work I want to read the chapter  :P

• Like 3

Don't worry we know you are the work horse dealing with the flights of fancy from the author - the unsung heroes of GA...

Only half teasing here - one of the good things about the forums is that authors readily acknowledge the work of betas and editors.  :thankyou:

Now back to work I want to read the chapter  :P

half teasing..? I thought you were being serious about me being a hero...maybe now i'll have to go on strike, lol. See, that's how to tease! 

• Like 3

half teasing..? I thought you were being serious about me being a hero...maybe now i'll have to go on strike, lol. See, that's how to tease!

well, you're my hero and everyone else have better agree or they won't be getting the new (just returned by you) and HOT prompt chapter tonight :angry::lol:

• Like 3

Fuss away :)  - just bring on the next chapter (no pressure just keen to read it)

Was it you that doesn't like to read stories unless they are complete? 

Yes, and right now I'm reading several In Progress stories and it's frustrating as hell. And they all post regularly !!

So I'm really embarrassed about leaving you all hanging with CC. My New Year's resolution is to get more written on this story.

• Like 2

You are the real hero but you know how "sensitive" authors can be - just make sure that Tim doesn't read this  :P

Yes, and right now I'm reading several In Progress stories and it's frustrating as hell. And they all post regularly !!

So I'm really embarrassed about leaving you all hanging with CC. My New Year's resolution is to get more written on this story.

You are the real hero but you know how "sensitive" betas can be - just make sure that AC doesn't read this  :P

• Like 3

You are the real hero but you know how "sensitive" authors can be - just make sure that Tim doesn't read this  :P

You are the real hero but you know how "sensitive" betas can be - just make sure that AC doesn't read this  :P

this is hilarious - good job!

• Like 2

OK, chapter 9 is now in Kitt's capable hands for editing, so feel free to beg her to hurry, if you dare :lol:

I'm more than half way through chapter 10 and the boys are headed out in the night life of Copenhagen.

Now which gay bar to choose, hmmm http://www.copenhagen-gay-life.dk/directory/bars-cafes or http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/sightseeing/lgbt-bars-events-venues-restaurants

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Life imitates art, huh? One of the details mentioned in Clueless Camping has come to fruition in my own life.

Remember when the boys go ring shopping, and the sage owner of the jewelry store warns them that the rings fingers of the left and right hand will be a different size..?

Well, after wearing my wedding ring on my right hand since 1992 (as the right hand is the traditional one Gay folks have always used…), a week ago I switched to my left hand and am now in misery! It's so tight; I don't know what to do! It's a trinity ring too, so I don't know if they can be sized at all.

Oh well, 'progress,' so who's complaining, right? I have to adjust to not having any circulation to that finger, lol. But I guess I wouldn't have it any other way (as the immortal Jacky Shane sung).

BTW, everybody is guaranteed to like chapter 9. Trust me on that one ;)    

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 2

wow that's awesome - but not so good on the pain. :pinch:  :no:  Are you left-handed?

But surely something can be done? Although the cost might be higher than you'd like. Do you have an inscription?

I hope you meant ch 9 would be liked. Well ch 10 too, but you've only seen a snippet of that, lol.

For some reason the mail system decided to sit on the CC chapter for a day, so Kitt only just got it a short time ago. But she has promised to look at it asap. :)

I'm off to bed to dream of cute twins dancing the night away...

• Like 2

wow that's awesome - but not so good on the pain. :pinch:  :no:  Are you left-handed?

But surely something can be done? Although the cost might be higher than you'd like. Do you have an inscription?

I hope you meant ch 9 would be liked. Well ch 10 too, but you've only seen a snippet of that, lol.

For some reason the mail system decided to sit on the CC chapter for a day, so Kitt only just got it a short time ago. But she has promised to look at it asap. :)

I'm off to bed to dream of cute twins dancing the night away...

Right-handed; no inscription; thought about seeing if I can pick up a substitute (in the right size) on ebay. 

Yes, I meant chapter 9, but from what I've already seen of chapter 10, it will be a corker too :) 

• Like 3

Right-handed; no inscription; thought about seeing if I can pick up a substitute (in the right size) on ebay. 

Yes, I meant chapter 9, but from what I've already seen of chapter 10, it will be a corker too :)

Teasing us poor readers....  :thumbdown:

Tis next on my editing list!

Ahhh, it's it Kitt's capable hands  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Now I'm really dying--two chapters of CC, a Rob prompt, and wolfie's next Theta chapter! At least I finally got my own posted, thanks to AC, Tim and Gary!

HAHA, you also have Bound & Bound chapter 4 to 'indulge' in! Have at it, my friend ;) 

• Like 2

I'm not joining the conversation until I get caught up with the story. In the meantime, I wanted to make everyone aware that with the last chapter of Clueless Camping the author has surpassed 100,000 words posted on GA!

:2thumbs: :o :D Congratulation on 100K Words, Tim! :D  :o  :2thumbs:  

• Like 2

Life imitates art, huh? One of the details mentioned in Clueless Camping has come to fruition in my own life.

Remember when the boys go ring shopping, and the sage owner of the jewelry store warns them that the rings fingers of the left and right hand will be a different size..?

Well, after wearing my wedding ring on my right hand since 1992 (as the right hand is the traditional one Gay folks have always used…), a week ago I switched to my left hand and am now in misery! It's so tight; I don't know what to do! It's a trinity ring too, so I don't know if they can be sized at all.

By the way AC, how about sharing the picture of your rings here? They are pretty cool, and you were right about the similarity with the CC rings. Hope you're getting the size problem solved.

• Like 2